Posts by Brzonki

I have faught with the random crashs forever and finally after a long time, it seems to be stable now. I can tell you what I did to help me, there is no promise this will help you, but it is worth a shot. Most mods you download you will put into your mod folder. The ones that seem to effect the game the most are the mods you place in the Bendix folder since that is the one that alters the game the most. Here is what I did, I took all mods out and placed them into another fodler some where, same with Bendix plugins. Fresh download of the 3.6 game client. Start the game and run a raid to see if you are going into the raid ok. Once in raid if everything is fine, Alt F4 and then go add ONE mod at a time, start the game, raid, run around and shoot bots for a while, 5 min maybe, then Alt F4 if everything is still good. Do this for each mod, and each plug in you put in the Bendix folder. Eventually, you will come across the one that is causing the issue. Also, I have found in you install more then one mod at a time before running the game, this can and will happen as the game is attempting to alter multiple things at once and ends up over loading the client I think. I am not sure, not an I T guy or game dev. But this is what I have done and now my game runs smooth as butter with no issues. Good rule of thumb also, when a new mod is posted, I will give it 24 hours before downloading and installing because people will install right away, there will be an issue, they will comment about it, dev will have to fix it, then reupload it. So Id give it about a day and make sure no one is having major issues before installing. Hope this helps some, best of luck bro.

Hey dude thanks for help i will try that.

Hey so my game just crashes at most random times, no matter what i do it just does it for shit's and giggles i have no idea what might be happening

So i started playing SPT again and for some reason i get random bluescreen every like 30 minutes of playing woods, Im not using all of my CPU RAM or my gpu but my game still crashes, i did not overclock my components, this only happends while playing SPT.

Issue is caused by a mod. Remove all mods and add them back 5 at a time until you can figure out what's causing it.

For some godspoken reason the "friendly PMC" mod made these maps unplayable, thanks!