Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG launcher from escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    SVM
    Backdoorbandit
    Morecheckmarks
    Waypoints by DrakiaXYZ

Hey so my game just crashes at most random times, no matter what i do it just does it for shit's and giggles i have no idea what might be happening

• Helpful

I have faught with the random crashs forever and finally after a long time, it seems to be stable now. I can tell you what I did to help me, there is no promise this will help you, but it is worth a shot. Most mods you download you will put into your mod folder. The ones that seem to effect the game the most are the mods you place in the Bendix folder since that is the one that alters the game the most. Here is what I did, I took all mods out and placed them into another fodler some where, same with Bendix plugins. Fresh download of the 3.6 game client. Start the game and run a raid to see if you are going into the raid ok. Once in raid if everything is fine, Alt F4 and then go add ONE mod at a time, start the game, raid, run around and shoot bots for a while, 5 min maybe, then Alt F4 if everything is still good. Do this for each mod, and each plug in you put in the Bendix folder. Eventually, you will come across the one that is causing the issue. Also, I have found in you install more then one mod at a time before running the game, this can and will happen as the game is attempting to alter multiple things at once and ends up over loading the client I think. I am not sure, not an I T guy or game dev. But this is what I have done and now my game runs smooth as butter with no issues. Good rule of thumb also, when a new mod is posted, I will give it 24 hours before downloading and installing because people will install right away, there will be an issue, they will comment about it, dev will have to fix it, then reupload it. So Id give it about a day and make sure no one is having major issues before installing. Hope this helps some, best of luck bro.

• on my end, im getting an absurd amount of Client request to generate bots. then tarkov exe ram usage balloons to 8+ gb ram usage and the game dies. lmao imma do some tinkering and see what happens.

Edit: looks like it has something to do with the SVM mod. i may have cranked the bot spawns too much + 100% boss spawn chance. lmao

Edited once, last by jd_00 ().

• on my end, im getting an absurd amount of Client request to generate bots. then tarkov exe ram usage balloons to 8+ gb ram usage and the game dies. lmao imma do some tinkering and see what happens.

I get the same and some Windows audio errors which kinda almost mute gun shots.

• I have faught with the random crashs forever and finally after a long time, it seems to be stable now. I can tell you what I did to help me, there is no promise this will help you, but it is worth a shot. Most mods you download you will put into your mod folder. The ones that seem to effect the game the most are the mods you place in the Bendix folder since that is the one that alters the game the most. Here is what I did, I took all mods out and placed them into another fodler some where, same with Bendix plugins. Fresh download of the 3.6 game client. Start the game and run a raid to see if you are going into the raid ok. Once in raid if everything is fine, Alt F4 and then go add ONE mod at a time, start the game, raid, run around and shoot bots for a while, 5 min maybe, then Alt F4 if everything is still good. Do this for each mod, and each plug in you put in the Bendix folder. Eventually, you will come across the one that is causing the issue. Also, I have found in you install more then one mod at a time before running the game, this can and will happen as the game is attempting to alter multiple things at once and ends up over loading the client I think. I am not sure, not an I T guy or game dev. But this is what I have done and now my game runs smooth as butter with no issues. Good rule of thumb also, when a new mod is posted, I will give it 24 hours before downloading and installing because people will install right away, there will be an issue, they will comment about it, dev will have to fix it, then reupload it. So Id give it about a day and make sure no one is having major issues before installing. Hope this helps some, best of luck bro.

Hey dude thanks for help i will try that.

• Hi, I have the same problem and I think I have it fixed. Searched everything on the internet, funny how many people have this exact problem.

For me it was Avast Antivirus (AVG also have some problems).

Turning off or disabling modules did nothing. Creating exceptions also without success. Only the complete deinstallation has fixed it. Did it with Revo uninstall, but no idea if that was necessary.

Here are some more possibilities:

Turn off Nvdia ingame overlay

Disable XMP in Bios <-- Have no idea about it, better inform yourself beforehand!

Lobby FPS ingame to 40

Turn off Nvidia Shadowplay

Create exception in firewall

Update graphics driver

Try fullscreen and borderless

Right click Tarkov.exe / under compatibility "Fullscreen optimizations" set check mark

Start the game as admin

Increase Windows page size file

Limit game FPS to 60 <-- Fuck that, i would never do it :D

The most likely ones are:

XMP

Change Antivir something else (My solution)

Disable Fullscreen optimazions

Pagefile Size

I wouldn't have done anything to the XMP settings in Bios, that's going too far for me. Even to change antivirus was an overcoming.

I hope some of this helps you!

• Interestingly enough, I found my game crashed 2 times across 2 weeks of playing, they all happened in woods and all happened in ZB-016 extraction point. Both times I was sitting near the Jaeger's mission stash (the broken crate where you place food and water). Either that place has magic or my OC is just not stable and that place just happens to exploit the flaw.

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!