Posts by KryffeX

Exact same issue as Stuck on splash screen/loading

with this popping up in the server:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '639199277a9178252d38c98f')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '639199277a9178252d38c98f')

at ProfileFixerService.addMissingWallImprovements (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:631:55)

at ProfileFixerService.checkForAndFixPmcProfileIssues (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:76:18)

at GameController.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\GameController.ts:192:38)

at GameCallbacks.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\GameCallbacks.ts:63:29)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\GameStaticRouter.ts:49:47)

at GameStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:50:63)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:79:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:150:38)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:75:43)

at ProfileFixerService.addMissingWallImprovements (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:631:55)

at ProfileFixerService.checkForAndFixPmcProfileIssues (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:76:18)

at GameController.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\GameController.ts:192:38)

at GameCallbacks.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\GameCallbacks.ts:63:29)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\GameStaticRouter.ts:49:47)

at GameStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:50:63)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:79:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:150:38)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:75:43)

ALSO!!! the game ran fine a day ago. no mod changes, no config changes, no nothing. I played a session, did a couple raids just fine. then, while trying to extract, my screen just stayed black. after a couple minutes i gave up, alt-f4'd, tried to restart the game, and now it just gets stuck on the menu bg after the loading screen. like i said, it worked fine with the same mods, and this doesnt happen when i create a new profile with the same modlist, seems like a profile issue.

any help would be appreciated cause i did get decent progress on this one, and thank you in advance.

I've had this issue before, was only told to simply update SPT which didn't fix anything, then kinda stopped playing. Started playing again recently tho and it popped up again:

Whenever I died, I'd just fall to the ground, the death stinger would play and... that's it. I wouldn't get taken back to the menu like usual, I'd just lie there, forever, while the AI around me would continue fighting, forcing me to Alt + F4 and resetting all progress I made in-raid.

Also, and this might be linked, some AI using full-auto weapons would continue to fire their weapon after death, or at least continue to fire their weapon until I removed it from its original slot.

Also, on a side note, my thermal goggles no longer work cause the filter doesn't apply, which is a bummer since i spent almost 15 Million roubles on it.

Would be cool if i could get this fixed finally.

Whenever I try booting up the server, I get this message:

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: Error: Cannot inject the dependency at position #3 of "App" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "HttpCallbacks" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #4 of "HttpServer" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "AkiHttpListener" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "HttpRouter" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "InraidStaticRouter" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "InraidCallbacks" constructor. Reason:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'getConfig')

Stacktrace:

Error: Cannot inject the dependency at position #3 of "App" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "HttpCallbacks" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #4 of "HttpServer" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "AkiHttpListener" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "HttpRouter" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "InraidStaticRouter" constructor. Reason:

Cannot inject the dependency at position #0 of "InraidCallbacks" constructor. Reason:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'getConfig')

at C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:324:23

at Array.map (<anonymous>)

at C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:295:38

at InternalDependencyContainer.construct (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:297:11)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolveRegistration (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:166:51)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolve (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:109:33)

at C:\snapshot\project\obj\Program.js

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

I can't die properly, and seemingly neither can the AIs.

When I die, instead of the screen turning black and taking me to the end of raid screen, it just plays the death stinger and I lay there. Nothing happens, I just see what my dead ragdoll sees, including the HUD. This forces me to Alt+F4 out of the game, and when I load it back up, i still have all my equipment and health, like nothing even happened, which ruins the experience with the time of having to reload the game and not actually being at risk of losing gear.

Secondly, and this is likely linked, AI doesn't seem to fully die. this is a chance thing, but some AI just starts saying voicelines every few seconds after their death, which can be very irritating as i don't know if there's any actual hostiles still alive, and frustrating as their ghost will continue to shit talk me for the rest of the time i spend around their corpse. I can still loot their body and everything, though. They drop dead any everything, much unlike the BushESP issue.