Posts by oshtwtf

Next item! :)

It seems version 1.1.11 is causing pretty wicked stuttering for me. While standing idle I'm getting the expected 70+ FPS, when moving it's dropping into the 20-30 FPS range and is causing a 'stop motion" sensation.

My hunch, knowing nothing at all, is that it's probably related to the generation of loot ranking as I move throughout the map and get closer/further from loose loot spawns, containers, etc.

I tested against version 1.1.8 which doesn't seem to introduce the same performance issues.

I don't see anything that really stands out in the logs but I'm more than happy to assist with any ideas you may have.

Thus far it's working great!

I'm happy you were able to replicate it in some capacity and that I wasn't totally off.

Thanks for the fast fix and take care!

-snip-

Thanks for your help!

I double checked all the logging switches... Curious issue, but when the bug is happening it doesn't seem that Server is properly writing that information to the log file.

That said, I immediately disabled Realism to help with testing and verified that something in the relationship between Realism and LttP seemed to cause the issue - that makes some sense as it's the only mod I use that is doing anything to traders, presets, etc.

Interestingly enough, I did a couple things:
    - Removed Realism and verified the game launches fine, I also generated a "clean" log file that contained the proper debug info.
    - Reinstalled Realism and...

This is where it gets interesting - reinstalling Realism seems to have resolved the issue... I'm not sure what would've caused the snag as there are no changes in the mod versions, client version or anything else.

I'm sorry for the colossal waste of time - maybe if anybody else reports it they can try reinstalling specific mods like Realism as well.

Sincere thanks for your time and attention.

-snip-

No problem at all! I'm happy to help.

Here is a copy of the log as well as where server seems to stop processing any other data.

It looks like server is logging them as client requests and I don't see anything that really stands out in the server log - is the issue on the .dll side?

I'll try to disable the loot ranking config line and see what happens!

Note: Disabling that line in the server-side config file yields the same results - it still halts on "[Late to the Party] Could not find FN40GL Mk2 grenade launcher in trader assorts."

Alright, I went ahead and tested it.

This is what I'm seeing:
    - Still starting at a blank main menu but the server isn't listing a ton of errors
    - Server seems to hang at "[Late to the Part] Creating loot ranking data..."
    - Server will sit like this for around 60 seconds before crashing/closing itself.

My full mod list is here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…Basics_for_SPT_3.5.5.docxI also included a screenshot of the current load order.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this!