Posts by Orimbar

I will verify this, thank you

Also: If you make changes, delete mods, edit them, you need to delete the Cache file in your "X:\SPTarkov\user" File. Just delete the hole Cache file, SPTarkov will make a new one at the start of your Aki.Server.

[The Cache file stores all Informations about your mods so it can bite the new mods very heavy]

I have the realism mod,drip mod, sain, big brains, waypoints, Jeovani, gunsmith trader, Game HUD, looting bot, Rai ammo stats, Amanda's goofy sounds, Amanda's Graphics and Amanda's sense.

The server setting I have messed with are allowing all quests, bigger pockets, slightly adjusted exp, did not mess with bot settings, raised exp for looting, did not touch raid settings, did not touch scav settings. I guess I am asking if there is something going on here or is this just normal code stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

It looks like a bot adjustment is missing. Could be a outdated mod version.

Hallo Fin , hallo world.

I tried to get a workaround to let the USEC spawn. What i noticed:

Under the Spawns-Tab, the Spawning options, the "All PMC's are USECs:" is missing the original config name in the description.

-Is this causing the problem?

-Is this option even activated in the mod or is it missing?

-Will USECs ever spawn?

P.S. So far i got only BEARs by turning both options off or BEARs False/USECs True

P.S.S. If i delete the mod from the modfolder, the game bugs out and i can't buy anything from vendors.