Posts by SlightlySomber

That sounds like an issue some where. Not sure why poop is the issue. have you tried moving poop out of the mod folder and then seeing if it changes? Is there an error in the console?

I got the issue figured out, I had BSP downloaded as well (at the recommendation of a friend) and I guess the spawning issue arose from a conflict between the two. Removing either mod fixed the issue, so I kept POOP and removed BSP. There were no errors in the console and the issue only happened after the first handful of raids which is what caused my confusion.

Hi props, I downloaded the mod last night and loved the first match or so, actually got hurt and nearly died for once. However the last 5 raids I've played have had no AI spawns aside from one match on interchange in which the Goons, Shturman with his guards, and Sanitar with his guards all spawned in. I am also running betterspawnsplus and a couple plugins that affect bots (but not spawns) such as skwizzy's looting bots, drakia's waypoints, and noBush esp, but like I said the first raid or two ran fine. Is this a common issue to have bots not spawn at all after a few raids, and if so is there a solution?