Posts by Foskos

hello, try to do what friend chomp said, but instead of installing manual STP do this SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

It's very simple to install, after downloading and extracting, create a folder if possible on the same disk as the online installation and place the exe. that you extracted in it, run it as admin., let it work and when it finishes run serve.exe once so that it creates the folders that you will use to place the mods. close serve.exe after it gives the message that everything is ok.

put the mods of your choice, be happy,

Bad luck, I could not, clean install, with installer, I still have the error.

Should I try to install it on disk C:?

Also, some time ago I also installed Tarkov with SPT-Aki, but it didn't work either, maybe it's not the same problem.

hello, try to do what friend chomp said, but instead of installing manual STP do this SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

It's very simple to install, after downloading and extracting, create a folder if possible on the same disk as the online installation and place the exe. that you extracted in it, run it as admin., let it work and when it finishes run serve.exe once so that it creates the folders that you will use to place the mods. close serve.exe after it gives the message that everything is ok.

put the mods of your choice, be happy,

I have tried both ways, and the same thing, it always closes, let's see if now there is luck. Thanks anyway for your help guys :)!

(I have a clean copy of EFT, should I use that one or reinstall again? If so, should I downgrade it or let the installer do it?)

"address in use" can happen when the server was started and crashed, its still silently running in the background. Best advice i can give is to restart your computer.

Did you install SPT using the installer or did did you install it manually?

When the server crashes, are there any logs?

I have tried to launch the server from cmd, as I have seen with people who had the same problem as me.

The result is this:

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

"address in use" can happen when the server was started and crashed, its still silently running in the background. Best advice i can give is to restart your computer.

Found a way to summarize it for you, apparently in the 140k lines in the log almost all of the errors indicate the same thing, here you go.

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

Hello! first of all, I checked to see if an application was running in the background, and it is true, this solves the first problem (thanks!), also, the download was manual and I checked the version and also that I had all the necessary .NET and drivers.

The problem I still have is that the server keeps closing after a while, I do not know if it is a compatibility problem (I use Windows 11) or if it is something related to the installation.

And the logs I still haven't found a way to publish them, since codepaste crashes when I put many lines of code.

When starting the server, the database loads normally, but then, of all the times I have tried to start it, and even when I give it administrator permissions, three things can happen:

1. It closes interrupting the process of loading the database.

2. It loads the database but it tells me that the port 6969 is busy.

3. It loads the database, the port 6969 is available, I run the Launcher.exe and after a while it closes.

BEP-IN-EX plugins files

core files

Thank you in advance!