Posts by 3371

3371 added a new version:

Hotfix

Please refer to .03 change log for the latest major release, or even .380.25 if you are updating from older versions.

• Fix info spam on maps without terrain details ("Active detail managers not found, disabling detail check...")

Regular Update

• Fixed Brightness scoring job shared by multiple players.
    • Fixed detection of 2IKS.
    • Re-balanced Global Overlooking & Foliage Blending based on personal gameplays.
    • Reverted the hated GUI hint behavior to only show up when it's enabled.
    • Tweaked terrain scores from some grasses.
    • Buffed Vague Hint (including the all angle surprise attack one added recently).
      • On the other hand, the mod is now tracking player shooting. The bots now react better if they are looking your way when you are shooting their ways.
    • Added option to toggle Bush Ratting. Only for debugging though, there's no reason to disable that.
    • Fixed Brightness module map toggles controlling the whole mod.

Only required for players on pre 3.8.3 or need Debug Info.
    Please refer to .03 change log for the latest major release.

• Revert SPT version requirement to >= 3.8.0
    • Fix error spam when DebugInfo is enabled and Brightness is disabled.

[Critical Fix] 1.380.29 is a disaster because I forgot to enable camera back after the change made to fix the error spam.

Please refer to the major release change log below if you are updating from before 1.380.25.

• Fix error spam
    • Properly scale down extra vision distance by fogginess

Only needed for players with Fika installed. Please refer to the major release change log below if you are updating from before 1.380.25.

• Fixed Night Factory still not fixed in .26.
    • Fixed .26 does not respect per map Brightness module toggle.

Very interesting, unfortunately I don't have an answer for now.

So I've had 1 guy reported crashing with 13900 (Streets), and 1 guy with 13700+3060Ti.
    I've had 2 guys reported massive fps drop with 13900 + 4090 (Streets).

That's all I know for now, comparing to thousands of other users these are not enough to conclude a pattern. It could even be some software issues but I just can't let people show whatever they got on their OS to me...

Are there known issues with one of them in combination?

None that I know.

I believe the latest version might have a bug for night factory.

the light meter was basically maxed the whole time, but the AI were spotting me instantly.

So I replied to you in DC earlier and I did 2 more night factory raids, one with That's Lit only and one with several mods including SAIN, I didn't notice anything weird on my end.

I decided to deliver this ASAP because I'm excited for this new stupid simple shadow detection and I like it after some test raids!

• Fake detection of ambience shadow (buildings, trees, etc.)
    • Extra brightness score reduction when in bunkers
    • Above combined, the brightness detection around and inside structures makes more sense than before bugcatchillin
      • Feedback is welcomed!
    • Cloudiness GUI ☀/☁
      • If you ever wonder why the meter stays all right in day time, it's probably a very cloudless day
      • Sometimes you can't tell because of camera adaption
    • Add option to toggle player laser/light detection (Balance category)

• Fix null ref from previous update
    • Optional movement impact
    • [BUFF] Reduce brightness penalty in hope to fix weird bot reaction for some players

Fixed exception from greatly increased terrain detail types on certain maps (winter grasses?)

This release features a bug fix, an optimization and a new performance info.

• Fixed a logic error in Encountering Patch which luckily still have been working correctly.
    • Convert the pixel iteration in lit score calculation into a Unity job. It won't give much, but should still save some precious main thread time.
      • If you notice a fps difference on your system, please leave a comment about it.
    • The LowResMode option is converted to a range of 1 - 4. Level 1 is equal to original true. Level 2 is equal to original false.
    • An benchmark option is added for people interested to see actual ms spent on That's Lit calculation. It's part of the Debug Info.
      • It does not cover 100% of the mod but shows all the major calculation and patches. Unfortunately only the mod code can be wrapped thus the overhead from Unity stuff (e.g. the observer camera) can not be shown.
      • To understand the numbers: To maintain 60FPS it requires everything (vanilla + mods) costs less than 16.67ms (6.94ms for 144FPS ).
      • Don't worry about the GUI cost, at least 95% of it comes from rendering the ever changing Debug UI, it's very very cheap if you keep the Debug UI disabled.
      • Note: the existing AFFECTED info shows how many times the main calculation is executed, the +N number resets every 47 frames, with the starting-pmc-only Donuts presets, sub +200 is totally normal and fine.

Oh wait! They did not disappear...

They shows up in the sorting table the next time I came back from a raid, which is good enough.