Posts by EthicsGradient

Hi Fontaine,

I cannot find the rechamber keybind anywhere? I've looked in the realism config utility, the game keybinds and the F12 realism menu?

Can you point me in the right direction as I cannot get a round into my guns :D

Many thanks!

EDIT: I get it now it's the unchamber keybind - the one to remove a round from the chamber. Sorry I'm just an idiot! 8o

Awesome mod, just an fyi the pathing on the mod zip archive is missing the "mods" folder.

WTT-LittleDrummerBoy 1.0.1.zip\user\WTT-LittleDrummerBoy

instead of WTT-LittleDrummerBoy 1.0.1.zip\user\mods\WTT-LittleDrummerBoy

Confused me as to why it wasn't loading :D

Keep up the great work!

Hi Props,

thanks so much for this mod it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

Would it be possible to alter a couple of things in the bepinex menu;

1. The "reload speed" value range tops out at 0.85, could this be 1.0 (100%) instead as the max value? As I'm assuming its increasing the reload speed by 15% just by default? Unless I'm understanding the numbers/range incorrectly somehow?

2. The "Enemy damage multiplier" value - could we have float values with a decimal place in this field, e.g. 1.5 - it seems limited to whole integers at the moment? Would allow more fine tuning!

Many thanks again and keep up the fantastic work. :)

Hey Fontaine, I've found a keybind conflict with active aim + night vision, just wondering if I can just edit a config file to make this go away.

I'm a leftie so I have unusual keybinds, I use mouse 2 as walk forward. When using NVG's if I use mouse 2 to walk it activates active aim, whereas if I press W to walk it doesn't. Active aim binding is just the default of left arrow (which works fine), so there must be a hidden keybind somewhere relating to mouse 2? I have the NVG ADS prevention turned on, and this only happens with NVG's active.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.