Dad Gamer Mode

• Props added a new version:

Updated for SPT 3.7.4

If you are using super incredible small timer for COD Mode and refreshing low health values, you will need Cactus memory cleaner since its calling a method a lot and eats up memory

• No problem, hope you will find the issue. By the way I set up Cactus Ram Cleaner to clean up every 90 seconds (don't know if it's the best optimized option though, I have 32gb ram), it seems to makes the stuttering a little less significant.

SPT 3.8.0 Update

• Added damage multiplier to how much damage your weapons do to other enemies
    • Added magazine reload speed modifier (lower percentage is better)

Install to your bepinex/plugins folder as usual

SPT 3.8.0

Fix Negative Health Effects not being removed for COD Mode and Disable Weight Calculation until its working

• Oh, no. I'm not using Cod Mode at all. Just I have noticed that no negative effects are applied even when I use only Keep 1 health on thorax and head and Ignore headshot damage

• Do you have the damage received percentage set lower as well? That will effect the negative effects you get.

I will look in the code again when i get a chance.

Tested it with 100% damage set and also lowered. In both cases the negative effects were not applied during the raid. They were displayed at the post raid heal screen and I could enter next raid with bleeds, fractures (but tremor from fractures would not show up, same goes for negative effects from some stims, SJ9 for example) etc.

SPT 3.8.0

• fix cod mode remove negative effects being applied even without the option enabled.
    • hopefully fix any Keep1Health issues by changing logic up.
  • Hi Props,

thanks so much for this mod it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

Would it be possible to alter a couple of things in the bepinex menu;

1. The "reload speed" value range tops out at 0.85, could this be 1.0 (100%) instead as the max value? As I'm assuming its increasing the reload speed by 15% just by default? Unless I'm understanding the numbers/range incorrectly somehow?

2. The "Enemy damage multiplier" value - could we have float values with a decimal place in this field, e.g. 1.5 - it seems limited to whole integers at the moment? Would allow more fine tuning!

Many thanks again and keep up the fantastic work. :)

SPT 3.8.0

1. Fix COD Mode Bleeding so that if the option is enabled, you will still receive negative effects like bleeding etc.
    2. Fix COD Mode Bleeding so that it does not let you heal destroyed limbs (it will still health through bleeding though)

SPT 3.8.0

1. Fixed dying with the Keep1Health mode. Looks like you have a chance of dying taking damage to a destroyed body part that i missed.
    2. Added total weight percentage that you can set BEFORE a raid. If you set 50%, it will set all items to 50% of their normal weight in raid. Keep in mind your skill gain might suffer with less weight for something like endurance or strength. 100% is the normal value by default.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!