Dad Gamer Mode

• 3.5.0 is fairly unstable. The devs are doing incredible work, and are fixing issues, and adding new content (quests etc.) on a daily basis, but each iteration has the potential for something else breaking. If you’re not comfortable messing with your profile .json, and the occasional break in progression, then I would suggest waiting patiently for them to complete their work. One of the big issues is they don’t know all of the end game quests for lightkeeper until it is published on live/wiki/etc. but usually within hours of the information coming out they are already adding the content. I think it’s pretty amazing everything they have accomplished with how small the team seems.

• Props added a new version:

DO NOT REPORT BUGS RELATED TO DAMAGE IF YOU ARE USING THIS MOD.

1. Updated for latest 3.5.0 BE build. (I believe i don't need to update this again for any further updates unless there is a class name change).
    2. Switched from obsolete in raid method to using the abstract game class.
  • Props

Changed the title of the thread from “SPT 3.5.0 God Mode for Testing” to “Dad Gamer Mode”.

1. Updated for 3.5.2 (should still work on 3.5.1)
    2. Added separate no fall damage option.

3.5.2 only

1. Added CODMode Setting - COD Mode only does health regen and there options in the Bepinex F12 menu to set the HealRate (how fast it heals default is 8f) and how long to wait before it you last got hit before starting to heal. Instantly heals broken limbs and bleeding effects.
    2. Set fallsafeheight from 1.5 to 1.8 .. not sure if thats too much or too little for default falling damage.

How to setup CODMode (ideally got to combine with other features, if you don't take less damage you would still die in like 2 bullets):

image.png

1. Added 3.5.5 Build Update
    2. Added ability for bleeding damage and fractures to still apply in COD Mode (see COD Mode Bleeding in F12 Bepinex Menu)
      This is for those of you that still want to use bandages for some reason.
    3. Added patch to COD Mode so you will not get blacked out limbs if it is active.

SPT 3.5.5 only

1. Fixed bug for nonblacked out limbs applying to enemies too. This meant they were tanking bullets.
    2. Added check to see if you are on correct Tarkov Version. If it detects you are on wrong version, it will give error in unity log. (Thanks Drakia)

SPT 3.5.5 Only

1. Removed quick search - use Cactus Pie's fast forward search instead since it doesn't have annoying sound
    2. Reworked into components (the old logic was killing my brain).
    3. Added 1 Health Option (You cannot die but your limbs will take damage until 1 health).
    4. Fixed blacked out limbs being repaired to 1 health.
    5. You may need to set options before the raid starts.. cannot guarantee changes will take effect right away.

SPT 3.5.8

1. Rebuild for people with issues using the regular release version. If you still have issues, that's on you. Remember you need to set your settings before raid.

SPT 3.5.8

1. Added ability to Keep 1 health in critical body parts (head + thorax) while having blacked out limbs for others. So yes, its god mode with surgery.
    2. Fixed bug where health sometimes did not go to 1 if you enemy was doing too much damage.
    3. Cleaned up config menu

Updated for 3.6.0 SPT Only. It will give you an error if you try to use this version with another SPT version.

I don't see any of these options under the f12 menu.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!