Posts by Hacker228

Hacker228 added a new version:

• Added config.conf configuration file for changing mod values.
    • Fixed an issue where M855A1 ammo was not refreshed when restocked.
    • Fixed a bug with ammo missing when searching for it at a flea market.

Hacker228 added a new file:

Hacker228 added a new version:

I changed akiVersion to 3.6.1 in package.json and removed mod.ts backup from srk. To run on version 3.7.0, change akiVersion in package.json.

Hacker228 added a new file:

I will answer in English, but I will use simple words, the meaning of which can be conveyed by a translator, so that others can also read.

Tarkov is really poorly optimized, but your hardware allows you to play it comfortably. I have an AMD 5600 (non x) 4400 GHz, 16 GB 3200 MHz RAM and 1650 ex 4 GB, SPT runs at 50-70 fps. Live version at 90 fps.

I think some mod or mod conflict is to blame for your stuttering. Try removing all mods from /user/mods and from BepInEx/plugins, then create a new profile and check FPS.

Sorry it took so long to reply, it took me about 20 or so hours to even get back into my EFT account to reinstall live, but it did not work. I uninstalled the game, the launcher itself and the appdata folder, it gave me the same error when I ran the installer.

As far as this workaround goes, the link for the client download leads me to a 404. It also does that when I go through the link provided through discord as well.

Oh, I'm sorry. A few days ago this version was available. You can try installing SPT 3.7.0. It is stable and most popular mods work, but I advise you to make a backup of your profile in eft folder/user/profiles

Hello. "The coroutine could not be started because the game object 'Bot22' is inactive" is a message from AILimit. This shouldn't cause any problems. Try disabling SWAG + Donuts and Looting Bots. The first mod adds new waves of bot spawns and the second makes them walk around the map for loot.

Наконец-то вижу язык, который знаю лучше английского. Если пишешь через переводчик и переживешь, что он не так передаст смысл, то пиши на русском. Твоего железа точно должно хватать, дело в каком-то моде или каком-то конфликте.

Glad to help :)

Hi. Open the EFT folder\Aki_Data\Server\database\traders\54cb57776803fa99248b456e\assort.json file, look for ID 64d52517c06f9028d80eb6c3 and "count": 1106138. The "count": 1106138 is the price of the item