Posts by satalap2

I didn't find any loop throw error in these two FullLogOutput.log. I see you have other mods install, could you try only install HUD and EFTApi for test? Because GamePanelHUD should not modify any original UI

So I uninstalled everything and started with just HUD and EFTApi, then added my mods one by one. I didn't run into issues until I got to SVM and used the option to not have any durability loss on armor and weapons from repairing. That's when the durability bar and mastery bar started switching positions. Slowly adding back options to try to figure out what is causing the magazines and ammo to stack when unloading.

Although this is not FullLogOutput.log, but I found game loop throw error in Update ()

You can provide FullLogOutput.log like below?

Here's another FullLogOutput.log from another raid where there were some UI issues. See the attached picture.

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

Not sure if you've had any experience with this, but my buddy and I were having some issues, as seen in the pictures (e.i. ammo stacking on top of other items when unloading/loading magazines, the right-click menu being far off from item you're right-clicking on) My friend uninstalled Game Panel HUD and I kept it installed. He hasn't had any issues and mine still persist.

I'm getting pretty consistent crashes, almost every raid. The error log is showing an OutOfMemoryException at the end of the file. I'm monitoring my RAM usage with Task Manager and it constantly increases to over 15GB throughout the raid until the crash. I have the RAM cleaner in EFT turned on and hit escape during the raid. When I do that, I can see my RAM usage drop to under 1GB, but will quickly increase.