Posts by CrankyY

ITs only some interface windows that the problems happen and In raid quests, think I mentioned it somewhere else, probably should have posted it here to, SVM stacking has the same issues like don't stack GPUs and try to transfer them in farm GUI it will count only as 1 heh figured that one out the hard way heh. Trader barters are varied, bitcoin X tetris and gbattery gobbles the stack where as I haven't come across a therapist issue yet and sugar with jaeger is fine, so its not a specific mod issue per se something more to do with EFT and Mod interactions i think maybe there's a category/classification difference in the coding.

I have been slowly going through the items list adding them to stack list and removing the ones that gobble stacks, its a slow process ill post a list when i can, maybe you can figure out if there's a pattern

I recently started having the game just close to desktop.

I have solved this and these are things I noticed while troubleshooting.

First check your error log, Feel free to send me a copy straight after a CTDT

I found in mine to be system out of memory which was odd as i was never hitting more than about 20 gigs during a raid.

I tried uninstalling particular mods i had recently installed (Not saying its one in particular but new ones may have upset my tried and true set, its a matter of getting back to a stable set)

Something i really didn't think of when installing was my location, I have 3 NVMEs 1 for OS, 1 for games, 1 for programs. but somewhere someone mentioned virtual memory, which tbo i kind of forgot about VM after vista haven't needed to think about it since, I noticed in VM in CP that only c drive has page file for all drives... I moved my install to c drive and set my page file size (has had performance uplift as far as stuttering goes)

I installed ISCL and process lasso there are some guides on youtube how to configure them they aren't hard.

So far I haven't had any further issues and in the process of adding back a couple of the new mods as I really liked them and defiantly had a performance lift and less stuttering.

Cant really tell you what specifically was the problem just how i fixed it, hope it helps

So, what I know wasn't causing the issue: Stack Size for barter items. I had that on and off and didn't change anything. It might be that there is a mod that messed with the Airdrop Event not actually spawning and the RaidOverhaul triggering the event fixed it.

if your meaning true items he fixed the barter items breaking stacks, so i am guessing svm is fixed to, and if it was that you would hear the plane overhead and it would then disappear mid flight as it broke on the generation of the airdrop.... your vanilla airdrop just isn't spawning ie its off soemwhere... i think

so i think this is what a djs trigger looks line in server.date.log

[Client Request] /singleplayer/airdrop/config

[2024-01-19T17:45:52.043Z] info: [Client Request] /client/location/getAirdropLoot

[2024-01-19T17:45:52.043Z] debug: Chose foodMedical for airdrop loot

when im looking for problems i susualy put server out put when i can see what its doing the other thing is make sure first airdrop spawn time is like in the first 3 or 4 mins but i think that might be default djs is random the thing with that is its not using airdrop core to trigger as such its pushing its own trigger so if its broken then should throw an error

oh if you try DJs make sure to disable heart attacks and power out events in f12..... heart attacks is meh... and power out will lock you in if you are in a keycard room when it triggers and you cant get back out as the doors reset... meaning alt f4

so my understanding is if it is broken it would throw an error ive seen them fail in generation and not appearing but the logs still throw an error, it its working as intended then you wont see any entries about airdrops in the logs which means if they arent appearing they are turned off

you could try DJ raid overHaul and set air drop event on and get multi drops in a raid or put a red on a trader and trigger one watch the server output

[2024-01-20T09:01:47.591Z] error: Eintrag armalite gefunden, welcher nicht in der Gegenstandsdatenbank vorhanden ist. Profil nicht verwenden! Profilkorruption und Probleme sind wahrscheinlich. Mögliche Grundsache ist, dass gemoddete Items nicht aus dem Inventar entfernt wurden, bevor der Mod gelöscht worden ist.

[2024-01-20T09:01:47.591Z] error: Eintrag gunsmith gefunden, welcher nicht in der Gegenstandsdatenbank vorhanden ist. Profil nicht verwenden! Profilkorruption und Probleme sind wahrscheinlich. Mögliche Grundsache ist, dass gemoddete Items nicht aus dem Inventar entfernt wurden, bevor der Mod gelöscht worden ist.

Usually means at some point you have removed a trader, and not removed any mod ect from inventory so if you go into your aki data and go to core.json and set "fixProfileBreakingInventoryItemIssues" to true.

"fixes": {

"fixShotgunDispersion": true,

"removeModItemsFromProfile": false,

"fixProfileBreakingInventoryItemIssues": false

Then fire up the server

You will also need go into the profile and look for all traces of the offending trader and items

once you have cleaned it up set it back to false

few ways

PIA was is go into your /user/mods folder open order.json and manually type in the mod folder names new line each ( I saw SVM adding to order so it should be populated just rearrange the order make sure the is a comma after each line but the last one.

Easy way use SPT Mini Launcher makes life really easy you will need to install the load order mod and i suggest the profile editor to ( i noticed a few profile errors in the logs)

It will be a mod, also check aki data and configs in airdrop but make sure SVM is low on the load order and turn off item stacking in SVM to test it will kill air drops, y ou can use true items to get around this if it is the caus. Most of those mods look fine but look for a extra settings that has been missed but putting svm 2nd last always put Sain last may help narrow the cause, try those couple thing while i have a look through your logs

yea i came across that today just sitting down to look into it heh now i dont have to ... thanks ))

And thanks for the fixes

is barter items still a no go ?

so far its been working left it as is out of the box before i start playing with it,