Posts by A_User_Name

Sorry, I meant the Installer itself. SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

Noticed while writing up this report that I wouldn't need to downgrade to use my Live from last week so confirmed SPTarkov itself launches as normal. Just not the installer which means I am back to the dark days of checking for version synchronization days and finding out if there is a patcher for my current version of Live and so forth.

So from a search it looks like this may be in scope-ish. if not, it gets deleted.

A couple months back I used https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/MadB…src/branch/main/README.md as a template to get SP Tarkov working under Lutris. Use Lutris installer to set up Live, download Live with the updater, copy in the SPT Installer, run it as an exe in the prefix, then set up the Server and Launcher of SPTarkov as shortcuts.

When I try to recreate this I error out because of presumably a missing dependency. Haven't had much luck finding it but hoping someone recognizes

Unhandled exception. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004001): GetColorValue failed

at Avalonia.Win32.WinRT.Impl.__MicroComIUISettings3Proxy.GetColorValue(UIColorType )

at Avalonia.Win32.Win32PlatformSettings.GetColorValues()

at Avalonia.Application.RegisterServices()

at Avalonia.AppBuilder.SetupUnsafe()

at Avalonia.AppBuilder.Setup()

at Avalonia.ClassicDesktopStyleApplicationLifetimeExtensions.StartWithClassicDesktopLifetime(AppBuilder , String[] , ShutdownMode )

at SPTInstaller.Program.Main(String[] args)

And from a bit of fiddling, it looks like an aribtrarily old version of the installer (back when the download was SPT_AKI_Installer.exe) seems to run but errors out because presumably it is so old that nobody should use it. And I have no recollection of the (probably?) new GUI, so that lines up too.

Anyone have any suggestions? Already installed .NET to get the BSG Launcher going and EFT Live loads up (and then immediately crashes because it can't parse my hostname from inside wine), so assuming there is an extra dependency from the Installer itself that is in a standard windows install but not most wine prefixes.

Failing that, is there a way to run this purely as a command line application without the gui?

And, while I doubt it matters in this case, Fedora 39.

Thanks