Posts by krome359

So far this is the ONLY mod on this site that I can quickly make my game turn into a battle royal mode on maps like Custom, Factory, and Labs. Interchange has been difficult since the spawn zones are so far apart.

I appreciate the work man, this is the most affective and most simple mod to mess with the AI spawn amount. I have tried messing with SWAG DONUT, BETTER SPAWN PLUS...etc. and it's a giant headache with a crap ton of config files all over the places and when you change the value...you don't even see the differences.

I DO NEED YOUR HELP, however, so I'm just trying to make maps like Interchange and Streets to be more like an all out warzone.
    A few things that I'm focusing on trying to achieve are:
    - Make PMCs spawn more in groups as in a team of 5 or 4.
    - Make Scavs spawn more in clustered so when they face off against a group of PMC they have more of a fighting chance against gigachads.

- Trying to have a solution for some kind of "AI despawning" so that on those maps I mentioned, they will only spawn around 1000 meters around my position so that I can see and engage in the action.

If you can help me pin point some important configs that can achieve that.
    As far as de-spawning, the only thing I know of is the AI Limit mod but I have yet to know if it truly works as intended with your mod.

I'm getting this error that preventing me from launching the server. Is this the reason everyone is waiting for the update on this mod?

Here is my mod list and load order