Posts by GB2300k

Hello! I am really enjoying this mod! (i like that tagilla is mortal now) But I do have one burnin question, how does one map the key for they bayonets? I love the aesthetic and I wish to make the Commissar Proud... When you watch your squadmate get torn in two by a giant pink monster with  3 barbed penises and your commissar tells you to affix bayonets. :  r/Grimdank

Revingly added a new version:

Thanks, I'll see if it works for me, I appreciate it!

I get the type error can't read properties error, the game gets stuck after dying, and I can't get back to the main menu. I have to close out the game entirely to play another round.

Its awful ain't it? I've pretty much given up, I am playing and loosing my kits because it's a little bit more streamlined... I hope it gets fixed soon though!

Okay, Sorry about that first one, HERE is the actual error code

NLE active

PMC DIED!!!

RESTORING INITIAL EQUIPPMENT!!!

KEEPING SECURED CONTAINER!!!

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_id')

at NLE.keepSecuredContainer (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:231:105)

at NLE.performPostRaidActionsWhenDead (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:210:18)

at NLE.savePmcProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:175:35)

at NLE.savePostRaidProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:124:18)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.ts:44:31)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.ts:20:53)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:51:61)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:72:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:145:38)

at NLE.keepSecuredContainer (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:231:105)

at NLE.performPostRaidActionsWhenDead (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:210:18)

at NLE.savePmcProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:175:35)

at NLE.savePostRaidProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:124:18)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.ts:44:31)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.ts:20:53)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:51:61)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:72:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:145:38)

Here you go, same issue occurred where I could not get to the lobby

Port 6969 is already in use, check if the server is already running

Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:6969

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (node:net:1740:16)

at listenInCluster (node:net:1788:12)

at doListen (node:net:1937:7)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (node:net:1740:16)

at listenInCluster (node:net:1788:12)

at doListen (node:net:1937:7)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

I attempted to get the error code, but it never showed up, so i resorted to uninstalling all of the mods, and then I tried eft without all of my mods and the after death extraction worked? I'm going to re install all of the mods (four of them) and see if that fixes the problem, and if not I'll come back here if I can manage to get the scripts...

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but has the black screen after death been fixed yet?

I really need some help here... I started playing SPT because I don't like loosing my stuff every single time I die, which is very often for me, this mod was a godsend until it quit working