Posts by jujuztune

after more tests i found one reliable way of softlocking the game (12 softlock on 15 tests following this exact procedure), having bullets on my pmc pocket, half loaded magazine on the rigs and shooting one pmc/scav leg before dying (i don't know exactly wich of theses conditions make the softlock).

without questing bots i have only 2 softlocks in 10 tests, and the error in the log change to this one (airdrops related error?), instead of the questingbots related error: https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…zTmKxF1gAmUAMibKQAvRFKm8w

I try to reproduce the problem before removing mods, maybe 20 times, by running into pmcs and dying, and it don't happen again. normally it occurs almost half of my deaths but not when i want it to happen :S . I will do more tests later.

the problem start to appear like 2 weeks ago, the most recently installed mods are LEWDS, Lootfuckery, Relooted, Ramcleaner interval, algorithmic level progression, lootingbots and removetimegatefromquests (all installed at the same time but i can't remember if the problem start before or after, sorry). usually the problem happen after one fast CQC fight, rarely at long range/slow pace fights

hello, when i die in raid with my pmc, i regularly can't finish the raid , it's stuck on loading screen and i have the sound of the raid. i need to alt+F4 and when i relaunch the game, progress have not being saved. when i extract without dying or when i die with the scav i don't have this problem. can you help me please?