Posts by HB_

Single Player Tarkov isn't compatible Windows 7 or lower. I am not sure if it works on Windows 8 but 10 & 11 has no issues.

There is no way to install 3.8.3.

3.9.0 is released, it's the only version of SPT that is currently supported. Support is still provided for existing 3.8.3 installs for the next few weeks while mods are updated to 3.9.0. Just wait for mods to be updated.

Ok could you close SPT, remove the + from your SPT file path, and then delete the launcher config json (user/launcher/config.json), and launch it back up?

I have been re-informed by the other Helpers in the Discord that the error I was stating is corrupted files, is in fact not and is to do with having special characters in the SPT file path.

As I said, test an offline raid on EFT through the practice mode. The errors you are getting are usually due to corrupted EFT files. As files are loaded differently on EFT when playing online to offline, the error won't show.

Verify your files in your BSG launcher, make sure the error doesn't happen in an offline EFT practice raid (Again not the PvE zone or COOP) and if you don't get the error then do another fresh install of 3.9.0 and it should hopefully fix it.

If it doesn't fix it, provide a new set of logs and can have a further look.

There's a chance that your EFT files are corrupted.

See if you can load into raids on Live EFT, using the OFFLINE practice mode (Not PVE Zone). If you can't then you will need to verify your files through the BSG launcher and reinstall SPT.

Most likely due to your Anti-virus.

Check your AV detection History. If the server is in there, then you will need to add the whole SPT folder as an exception to your AV and then remove the server from quarantine.

My initial thought of how to fix it did not work unfortunately. But, I managed to play around with some numbers and it appears the profile is working.

I changed some values, one of which was the error you got on start up and another error that appeared after buying something from a trader, and it allows me to go into raid, die, buy from traders and from the FleaMarket. Did a quest and I could claim the reward fine. Only issue I notice is that your Defective Wall timer is at 43 hours and I have no idea how to fix that.

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

This profile only has value changes from the errors, I've not loaded it on my SPT at all. None of the progress/losses that I did through testing. I've got no guarantees on it, as I'm not very experienced, and you can use it if you wish. I would recommend keeping your previous profile as a backup just in case.

I would hope this fixes everything but as I said, no guarantees.

It appears you have installed your SPT incorrectly. You should NOT install SPT on your Desktop, User folder, Downloads Folder or Programs Files folder. You have yours installed in your User/Documents folder. This will cause permission issues with your operating system.

You will need to remove your current SPT install and reinstall it. For example you can make a new folder in the root of your C:/ drive, name it SPT, download and put the SPT-AKI-Installer in there and run it. This will work fine.

Follow the guide on this link and you should be good to go. SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

The Server Error screenshot you provided is to do with Lots Of Loot. This is probably conflicting with AllTheLoot and Pityloot. You shouldn't have all 3 installed at once as they all amend loot spawn chances.

May not be related to your error but the pause mod can cause other issues in raid. Would recommend removing, but this is up to you.

Longer raid load times will occur when using multiple mods that affect AI and In-raid settings. Raid Overhaul is most likely the main culprit of this.

The random partial black screen in raid, specifically on Ground Zero, is an issue with EFT Live. Another way to temporarily fix is by using Amands graphics and using the hotkey.

List of conflicting mods I can see:

You do not need BetterSpawnsPlus installed with Swag+Donuts. Use one.

You do not need NoBushESP installed as it is built in with SAIN. Use one. Would personally recommend using SAIN.

Lots of Loot, All The Loot and Pity Loot all conflict as they all change loot spawn settings.

Using mods that add custom gear may also conflict with bot generation.

PLEASE BACKUP YOUR PROFILE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

If removing the conflicting mods does not fix your issues. I would highly recommend applying the default SVM preset, backup your profile and all of your mods, test that you game is working with no errors, then start adding mods 1 or 2 at a time until the error occurs.

To be honest, you have too many mods so diagnosing the exact issue will be difficult.

Is your live EFT up-to-date and did you open it to the main menu at least once before running the installer? Also is your Live EFT installed in its own folder, not in a folder with other programs? For example Steamapps.

This error appears because you, at some point, used an out of date Profile Editor for your 3.8.0 profile.

Please BACKUP your profile BEFORE doing this. Just create a copy of your profile on your Desktop, or in a separate folder.

Go to this link: https://drakiaxyz.github.io/spt-profile-fix/

1. Upload your profile.json file (will be named something like '660a82d969632093138e70bd9c.json') from users/profiles folder.

2. Click download Fixed Profile and place it into your users/profiles folder.

3. Start your game and check if this error is still occurring.

Please also update your Profile Editor if you plan to keep using it.