Posts by ChooChoo

ChooChoo added a new version:

• Can now show flea market prices for items that are available on the flea, but not on traders (Red price tag)
    • Abbreviated price tags (69420 becomes 69,4k, ON by default)
    • Small fixes

GRDBpzs.png

• Update to SPT 3.8.1 (Should support all 3.8.X versions of SPT)

Please update your SPT install to the latest version (3.8.1 at time of upload) to prevent compatibility issues that might occur with other mods. :)

• Fixed currently locked traders showing their items while modding
    • Show the cheapest price instead of the last found. (Better in line with BSG's weird logic of "Find Parts")
    • To match the parts found for a gun build, use 132 rubles for one dollar.
      (The actual build cost for dollar prices is correctly converted via the actual price at the current traders.)

If you notice any prices being way off, or other issues, please let me know. :)

• Now supports custom traders without any config file editing, it "just works"

Various fixes:

• Fixed rare cases where detaching items could put them in the same spot in the stash
    • Don't show/highlight mods attached to guns in the weapon rack (Might make this optional later, it would rip apart weapons on the weapon rack, but behaves weirdly.)
    • small stuff

As usual, let me know if you find any issues :)

• Brand new button in the preset builder to automatically remove mods attached elsewhere to be usable.

Priority when finding an item to detach:

1. Attached to anything loose that is not a gun
    2. Attached to anything that ultimately is attached to a gun
    3. (Optional) Attached to equipped guns (OFF by default)

ydLnvei.gif

• Fixed a mod breaking deadlock in the server when using other mods (like realism) that modify the price of dollars or euros to fractional amounts.

Thanks Json.DeserializeObject to not throw any errors, but rather cause a deadlock when faulty json is parsed. :cursing:

• Code refactor to get fields with AccessTools instead of transform.Find (Less error prone and faster, things should feel a bit more snappy now :) )
    • Small fixes for not updated visual borders / build cost in some cases when assembling weapon
    • More Log messages in case of errors

Let's hope this made a difference and I didn't break anything (I obviously tested everything, but as usual, you never know)
    Please let me know if you encounter any issues or undesired behavior. All still WIP and not perfect, but I'm trying 8)

Technical details: Before this refactor I was getting various GameObjects and Components via my patches and then finding appropriate child GameObjects in the hierarchy by using Transform.Find("Name") on the parents. I now learned that this shouldn't be done and can be avoided by not finding them by name, but by their reference in the Tarkov Assembly using AccessTools. In essence I now get all the FieldInfos I need beforehand and can then get the proper values (Thanks DrakiaXYZ), it's not only more robust but way faster this way.

• Fixed NullReferenceExceptions some people reported (Hopefully) ?(

If anyone has any more issues, please include any errors that might pop up in the console, as well as your mod setup.

(So I can actually figure out what might be wrong. Just saying "It doesn't work" is impossible to debug ;) )

• Movable Build Cost Panel, showing what you will pay with the current traders 8)
    • Ability to zoom in and out for those big chonkers bugcatfat
    • Minor fixes

ssVdgkJ.gif

tgqEQfz.gif

• Trader Price tags on items  pog
    • New color for items already attached to current weapon monkas
    • More organized options window

ub78e9Q.png Cxs10j9.png

ChooChoo added a new file:

ORIGINAL MOD

ALL CREDIT GOES TO wara

I just recompiled the mod for 3.8.0.

People were right to ask me if my Improved Weapon Building Mod would get some stat tooltips.

But wara already created this amazing mod, so just use this one <3

• Properly highlight usable/attached items by going through mod hierarchy
    • New option to show NO trader items instead
    • New options for highlight color in
    • Changing options in F12 directly updates mod view

You can now go wild with the colors! bugcatrainbow
    New F12 menu options:
    doQLDDI.png

Also show NO items from traders if you want

gC7mNMP.png

Now also highlights items that are directly usable in green.

Optimized the code a bit. (Lets hope I didn't break sh*t, didn't notice anything though)

Rewrite of the whole client mod

New features:

• integration into modding screen as new checkbox
    • overlay for already attached mods on other weapons
    • better logic and persistent state when closing/reopening the window
    • No longer requires dependency to custom interactions

ChooChoo added a new file: