Posts by DualSoul1423

I'm having the same problem. Definitely seems like a mod issue. I'm having difficulty figuring out which mod is the culprit, but I happen to also have JustNUCore, AKIConfigurator, EreshkigalAIO, Munitions Expert, FoldEverything, and MakesSense also installed. So it must be one of those. Unfortunately, it also seems that the bug is just in the save. I just made a new save to test, and sure enough I'm not having the issue now. It seems all you can do is make a new save and hope it doesn't happen again, sorry to say.

Ah, so that's what that meant. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the error meant. I was trying to config that file, but I guess it didn't like me doing that. I removed it and booted it up again, and everything is working fine and dandy now. Thanks a ton!

I started my server, and accidentally clicked on "Downgrader" instead of the Launcher, and then the server suddenly reported a trace error, as seen here:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token + in JSON at position 109

at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)

at JsonUtil.deserialize (E:\SPT-2\Aki_Data\Server\aki-common\src\json.js:27:21)

at SpeedLoader.load (E:\SPT-2\user\mods\Nootropix-SpeedLoader\src\speedloader.js:11:38)

at Packager.loadClasses (E:\SPT-2\app\packager.js:218:34)

at Packager.load (E:\SPT-2\app\packager.js:238:18)

at Object.<anonymous> (E:\SPT-2\app\main.js:28:17)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1138:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1158:10)

at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:986:32)

at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:879:14)

I'm not sure what to do. Do I just fresh install? I really don't want to lose all of my progress, because I've just finished upgrading my hideout. If there is any way to fix this, I would be very happy to know.