Getting a Trace Error on my server

• I started my server, and accidentally clicked on "Downgrader" instead of the Launcher, and then the server suddenly reported a trace error, as seen here:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token + in JSON at position 109

at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)

at JsonUtil.deserialize (E:\SPT-2\Aki_Data\Server\aki-common\src\json.js:27:21)

at SpeedLoader.load (E:\SPT-2\user\mods\Nootropix-SpeedLoader\src\speedloader.js:11:38)

at Packager.loadClasses (E:\SPT-2\app\packager.js:218:34)

at Packager.load (E:\SPT-2\app\packager.js:238:18)

at Object.<anonymous> (E:\SPT-2\app\main.js:28:17)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1138:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1158:10)

at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:986:32)

at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:879:14)

I'm not sure what to do. Do I just fresh install? I really don't want to lose all of my progress, because I've just finished upgrading my hideout. If there is any way to fix this, I would be very happy to know.

• Looks to me that there is a + in the wrong place in the mod Nootropix-speedLoader. It may be worth removing that mod first.

You can also backup your profile, create a new install and just drop your profile into it (if nothing is damaged in the profile itself and you have indeed damaged your install.)

• Ah, so that's what that meant. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the error meant. I was trying to config that file, but I guess it didn't like me doing that. I removed it and booted it up again, and everything is working fine and dandy now. Thanks a ton!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!