Posts by karavanovich

Hydration/Energy regen speed is moddable? I need simple mod that declares three mouse sliders in configuration menu to boost speed 2x / 3x... or 0.1x 0.01x ...

Shoot section is balanced by IRL statistics.

I mean - shotgun bots have distance of attack - 30 meters.

If you go to your shooting range in the shelter with some range finder you can see this:

- full auto distance of 762x39 is 10-15 meters. Your config has 3-4 times bigger.

- full auto distance of P90/MP7 - 25 meters. Your config has like 3-4 times bigger.

So problem is not accuracy of the bots. Problem is accuracy with autofire, because when you see the bot and try to aim it outside of rooms - you die immediate - he just hold fire button and you fall down, at distance of 50 meters. In game - whole shooting range is 50 meters, i mean far wall targets. Great if you can aim fully tuned M4 with 80 ergo/minimum recoil to just hit far wall target 5 bullets before your aim point is fly away whole wall :D Bots can hit 25 bullets in a row to slowly moving target at 50.

SWAG + Donuts - Dynamic Spawn Waves and Custom Spawn Points - SPT Mods Workshop
    Spawn bots anywhere - Reserve D2, Customs Crackhouse, exfils, etc. - all possible with a custom spawn point editor and dynamic spawns. Custom spawn presets,…
    hub.sp-tarkov.com

Below i tell how i understand the parameters, but maybe am doing it wrong?

Second one - isnt:

Third one:

Could devs please explain whole decision flow of spawn processes, its repeatability, replacing each other and so on?

(Remember, i've tested with god mode)

1. unlimited ammo Rashala followers shot me maybe 10-20 magazines (30rnds each), after that their gun becomes almost broken (25% of gun vitality), and exactly at 25% rashala follower by some reason start to load to the gun .366 tkm ammo instead of 762x39 as it loaded before, i dont even know where he's getting that ammo.

Maybe it is realization of broken gun, but actually it may be bug.

How to reload bots config after being changed?

Installed Dad Gamer Mode for GodMode to test changes on bots.

Found a PMC. He started to shoot me and covering. I changed difficulty to maximum multipliers. Guess he have to start miss all ammo away and see nothing. Difficulty just dont changed at all. Should i restart round? Or find another PMC? Could you add the button "reload config" or "respawn all bots" or some for that stuff ?

Btw. Rashala shot 120 rounds then stay without ammo.

Instead Rashala follower has unlimited ammo.

Is it possible to add section about bots initial loot and used "cheats"? Wanna set unlimited ammo/meds for all bots in SPT...

Scav snipers (BSG bug) usually stucked with railings and can shoot Mosin just because the mosin is rotated 90 degrees from fire line (highest tube, customs), it shoot with mosin 30 times and all miss, he see the target but, cant shoot because of long weapon that is unable to fire

Taking cover PMC most of the times trying to shoot holes of that cover, so, from 30 ammo - 25 is coming to nearest wall. I know that is BSG issue, am just think is any solution could be designed at SAIN level?

Also bots trying to shoot back once they got killed their friend even if target is invisible for the shooter. It looks funny (and actually cool thing - but would be great to configure accuracy of that) - you snipe one scav and immediate get incoming shoot aproximately to your place. Usually it miss, but once i got that shoot directly in my face :D

Could you publish mod where bush is works as BSG designed, but only bush allows to run from inside of bush?

I mean only allow to sprint being inside bush, but if you coming in - it slows you down as designed

How exactly is this supposed to work? Steps please.

I need a mod to adjust zeroing on iron sights, is it that mod?

For me personally, the idea is not "remove aiming by making it automatic", but "allow the player to adjust aiming so he can see what just happened and have fun".

I don't know what you mean. The latest version of Live Flea Prices fixes an issue with some items not selling when listed near their average. But otherwise this mod shouldn't cause any difference in behaviour for selling items

No no, 1.3.0 works perfectly. I just need feature to sell in percentage that i could choose using right click menu instead of config file

Awesome mod.

When cooperate with Tyfon UI Fixes to Sell few selected goods as one lot?

When dropdown with percent of price? 100% of average sold not everytime. 85% may be smaller some time. So, dropdown?

What exactly it should work? Steps please.

I need iron sight zeroing mod, is it like that?

For me personally, the idea is not "remove the zeroing by making it automatic", but "let the player play with the zeroing to see what just happened".

Mod is awesome, combined with FOVFix - the best pair. Optics now work as expected.

Ask for fix 1:

1P69 scope still works strange - this is only 2 modes instead of 4:

1) 3x without red highlight

2) 12x with red highlight

You cant highlight your scope being in 3x zoom

Ask for fix 2:

Magnifier/Eotech pair is very thin while zoom is enabled. Not sure its actually optics but would be great.