Posts by headcasetv

I re-uploaded them, I think i accidently put my login code due to google putting in it automatically, these should be good though.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks kana_oOkana_oO

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

Hello, my game has been working just fine for the past 10 raids or so, but when I built my hideouts heating level 1 I crash whenever I open hideout, or loot an object in a raid. The game will just stop responding and tell me to close it or wait and wont respond whatsoever.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

kanalove

(Sorry, I forgot to click yes on both the download of AKI version and the common FAQ's I have read them both but can't seemingly update it)

Hello, was having fun with the new 1.0.1 version of EFT when I tried launching the game and was met with this error message, after which the game would close

I was using the AKM 7.62x39 with a silencer for Punisher part 2 when I ran into this when I relaunched the game the next time.

I've gotten pretty far in my campaign and I'm sitting around level 26 and have only now ran into this.

Don't really know what to do about fixing this, but if someone can figure out a way to remove/tweak the magazine/item to let me past the error it would be much appreciated as I'm at a loss for what to do, I don't mind if I have to just not use a certain type of magazine after if its the cause of the problem animethinking

Thanks in advance kanawow

It seems I'm still running into the problem for generating the AI PMC/Scavs

I've looked around on the indicated lines with errors on the generator.js file and I don't see anything that stands out as problematic. I'm relatively new to this modding scene and wouldn't know what I could try to do to fix it at this rate outside of a fresh install of the entire Sp tarkov honestly :Chika><:

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\eft-bots\src\generator.js:406:62

at Array.some (<anonymous>)

at Generator.isItemIncompatibleWithCurrentItems (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\eft-bots\src\generator.js:406:33)

at Generator.generateModsForItem (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\eft-bots\src\generator.js:312:27)

at Generator.generateEquipment (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\eft-bots\src\generator.js:178:36)

at Generator.generateInventory (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\eft-bots\src\generator.js:59:14)

at Controller.generateBot (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\eft-bots\src\controller.js:60:42)

at BotPatch.generate (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\user\mods\Reider123-AdvancedPMC\src\Reider123_bots.js:24:41)

at BotPatch.generateBots (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\user\mods\Reider123-AdvancedPMC\src\Reider123_bots.js:8:46)

at Router.getResponse (G:\Battlestate Games Solo Modded\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\aki-https\src\router.js:33:45)

Alright, so it seems my Fin's AI Tweaks mod file was missing, so I redownloaded it and installed it back in the mod folder, that fixed my issue with the weapon mod UI stuck on my screen. kanasmug I set the useNewSpawnSystem to false and I'm still running into Scavs/PMC's not spawning a majority of the time.

Hello, very big fan of this new offline Tarkov modding scene, but I'm running into some game ruining problems, I have been consistently having a problem where PMC's/Scavs will not spawn the entire duration of a raid. They only spawn around 1/2 of the time it seems during the span of an entire 40 minute raid. A lot of the time it will just leave me on an empty map where I'm the only one on it. when PMC's and scavs DO decide to spawn it usually takes anywhere from 1-10 minutes for them to start spawning in.

My second issue I've been running into is upon inspection of certain items (usually weapon modifications) it will show up a EXAMINE item title and the inspection box will NOT be closeable, the only way to get it off is to close and relaunch the game.

If I should just make a second thread for the Item inspect UI problem, please let me know and I'll open up a separate one If needed.

Any sort of help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I can't figure out this for the life of me, and would really enjoy continuing to play the mods! kannacrying