Posts by Kaeroth

Just to add to this, I am still occasionally seeing this behaviour on 1.9.2.2, even with the difficulty modifiers set to 0. It's always been PMCs too, pretty sure I have never seen a scav or raider do it.

I am not using the new spawn system, as it creates the empty raid issue for me.

That was my mistake, I'd forgotten that there were legitimate reasons for the mod to reach that particular state. It's fixed now, and should be handling the actual error quietly in the background, if it's what I think it was.

Great, thanks for the update. I suspected it might be something like that, as the actual weapon/mod generation on the bots in-game didn't seem any different in comparison to 1.9.1.1.

I'm getting a lot of errors thrown out on server launch in 1.9.2.1, to do with bot inventory building:

An item with ID: 560837544bdc2de22e8b456e is causing problems. This item has been bypassed and your game should run properly, but you may want to report this error.

An item with ID: 560837824bdc2d57468b4568 is causing problems. This item has been bypassed and your game should run properly, but you may want to report this error.

An item with ID: 5608379a4bdc2d26448b4569 is causing problems. This item has been bypassed and your game should run properly, but you may want to report this error.

An item with ID: 5608379a4bdc2d26448b4569 is causing problems. This item has been bypassed and your game should run properly, but you may want to report this error.

An item with ID: 55d45f484bdc2d972f8b456d is causing problems. This item has been bypassed and your game should run properly, but you may want to report this error.

An item with ID: 55d45f484bdc2d972f8b456d is causing problems. This item has been bypassed and your game should run properly, but you may want to report this error.

That is a sample of the output, but it seems to run for thousands of lines (and for each inventory type - assault, assaultgroup, bear etc.) before completing. This doesn't happen with 1.9.1.1.