Posts by lord of wolfgirls

That is.. ..Rather interesting. Out of curiosity, do you happen to have exactly eight custom traders added to your game?

I'll try and dig into this one over the weekend (I think I know what it is), but if it's not causing errors then I wouldn't be too worried. And if it's what I think it is then it's totally harmless, and just some debug stuff I forgot to pick out.

nope, scavcat, boris bangski and food&water trader

That's definitely some sort of mod incompatibility, though I'm not sure exactly which one it's having trouble with. -If I had to guess, it looks like one of those mods you're using adds a new trader, and that's causing the issue.

With that in mind, I've put in a fix that should account for new traders in version 1.0.0a.

sorry, passed out for like 10 hours after not sleeping for two days, but i figured out what the problem was, first try lucky, its advanced trader framework, guessing the fact that it loads like 2.2.1 mods usually load

interestingly it says

[Client Request] /client/game/start

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

[Client Request] /client/menu/locale/en
    like that before loading into menu, doesnt seem to affect anything

As soon as game is launched, erroring lines are as follow (in order):

• //Parse out their inventory (IE: Parent items only)
      let itemList = trader.assort.items.filter(i => ["hideout"].includes(i.parentId))
    • let newInv = FRET.randomizeTraderInventory(traderId)
    • FRET.load()

and then rest on the server side... guessing mod incompatibility, mod list below of every mod i have that does anything related to traders