Posts by davoodoo

both static and loose same modifier, spawn limit 50000 in both cases.

x1 no overlay

x3 no overlay

for comparison 2.2.2

limit 20000, no overlay.

finally just to hammer the point 2.3.1

x1000 with loot overlay

Edit: also tried to use lootoverlayfix mod for 2.3.1, x10 no overlay and

there is a point where going higher will NOT do anything, its all based on the number of spawn points for loot

for example, if you get 200ish items spawn with a 1 multiplier, 2 multipliers you'd expect around 400ish items, if the spawn points for loot are available, this does not allow LootOverlapping. so once the spawn points run out, there cannot be more items spawned.

I dont think thats the problem, since no matter how high i put limit and multiplier, i get absolutely 0 out of 9 possible intelligence spawns on customs, would like to mention that i still have 2.2.2 installed and it is possible to set it up so you do get 100% on all 9.

Loose and static loot multipliers dont seem to work, at least at 1000 times loot and 1000000 limit there doesnt seem to be any difference that i can see.

In case of mods interference i only use this one, allinone and basuro back to 12.11.

hello,

I'm finding that after a 2nd raid run in the row I start getting micro stuttering while trying to empty my character.
    I haven't tried going into a raid after that as each time its happened I've closed and reopened the game

well for me it happens from the start, even menu.

with new version i have constant micro stuttering, i think it happens every time a bot spawns but its hard to say.

Then sometimes bot spawn got few retries and crashes game, i know bleeding edge are not supported but problem started in a8.12, continued to a8.13 and now b1, a8.10, a8.11 and a7's had no such problem for me.

a8.11 worked perfectly but a8.12, 13 and now this b1 got constant stuttering when i play.

Ontop i get random step noises when theres nothing around, just a single thud out of nowhere whether moving or standing.