Posts by hockeybear82

Could I please ask you for some help? I just would like it if somebody wouldn't mind helping me figure out how to make this game difficulty more like it was pre 12.11. Awareness, accuracy and aggression is off the charts right now and if i can only change awareness and accuracy that is at least something, but i just don't know what to change. All I keep seeing is moderators typing to search for mods that help with this sort of thing, but i cannot find any. Then they delete the cry for help. I don't understand why they get offended and want to delete these messages when these people and I are just looking for some help. i thought you were supposed to ask on the forums if you need help. i even tried joining the discord and im awaiting to see if my application is approved or not. I just want to have fun playing this game again. The AI are too much for me

Somebody for the love of pete, please point me in the direction of something that can help me change the ai, im trying to have fun with this game. yes i know, i suck at the game, lets get passed that. please don't reply with get better. the ai changes are making the game not fun in my opinion, they know where i am without seeing me, they spot me from a mile away and they are waaaaay too accurate. they also shoot at my head so if i peak through a window and i don't spot them before they spot me im dead. please, i just need help to make bears and usecs fight everything as well as each other. i don't know why the usecs are shooting me, but it is getting annoying, anybody else see what im seeing?

Not trying to jack this thread, but I second what OP has said. I don't know how to change the accuracy of any of the bots, but im getting killed so fast. I literally can do better on live servers. I play this to avoid the stress of live pvp. the game was more fun 12.10. they see me and detect me so fast it is like the bots are on steroids. i put the difficulty on easy and it doesn't matter, still dead just peaking through a window, im sorry but this is bs

okay i shift right clicked the directory I named "newest version" and typed in "server" and since I did this I can now read what it says before it automatically closes.

Node.js is only supported on Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or higher. Setting the NODE_SKIP_PLATFORM_CHECK environment variable to 1 skips this check, but Node.js might not execute correctly. Any issues encountered on unsupported platforms will not be fixed.

I'm running windows 7

The only thing that is written in my server.json is this

"ip": "127.0.0.1",

"port": 443

}

I remember there being more written there, btw I tried using the command line in the directory and there was no error log recorded or none that i could find

I can't get the server to even run, I followed all instructions, never had this happen before. the server pops up and errors out so fast i can't even see what it says

there is no serverfolder/user there is no modules or server log file, i don't know what is stopping the server from launching