Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f5cc0…FABbotnUoF4j1fwa5er8bUSyA
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    battlestate games
    List of used mods
    zero

Somebody for the love of pete, please point me in the direction of something that can help me change the ai, im trying to have fun with this game. yes i know, i suck at the game, lets get passed that. please don't reply with get better. the ai changes are making the game not fun in my opinion, they know where i am without seeing me, they spot me from a mile away and they are waaaaay too accurate. they also shoot at my head so if i peak through a window and i don't spot them before they spot me im dead. please, i just need help to make bears and usecs fight everything as well as each other. i don't know why the usecs are shooting me, but it is getting annoying, anybody else see what im seeing?

• fins AI tweaks has options check the mods section for ai modification, we also have the discord where you can ask best mods for certain things, this is for support threads, closing as nothing is wrong.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!