Posts by Lolman345

It is a cert issue, this was not present in R7. Please go back and read this thread as it will tell you the solution.

I probably should have stated that I have already inserted the previous code mentioned in this thread into both a basic CMD line and Powershell with both stating that they were successful with no overall change in internet accessibility. At the same time within the certs manager it has created a allowance under trusted root certificates for 127.0.0.1.

Given that the provided code seems to have run fine on my end and produced the required change, is there anything else I should do to finalize this or is it possible that this may stem from a different issue in this case?

Edit : So I went and deleted both the existing cert and key files, started and turned off the SPT server, thus recreating the files and redid the process and it seems like my internet has returned and the server console has stopped spamming notifications as well.

Tested it with 2 back to back raids with a livestream in the background and did not encounter a degradation in the playback so it seems like this has indeed fixed it for me.

Thanks for the help!

I too seem to be having my internet cut out only when the game itself is open along with the mass notification spam within the server console.

I did find that nuking the standby ram memory that I have with RamMap does help a bit as it alleviates the slowdown that loading maps and such for a second time entails, but it does not seem to change much internet connection wise.

Whats odd too is that sometimes when I'm just in my stash inventory I regain internet access and can start up tabs and stuff once more, while other times when say I get out of a raid it will return to no internet even though I'm fully connected to wifi.

Aside to this though, does anyone happen to know if the recent 1.3.0 version may change something about this, I'm currently on 1.2.0 and my old 1.0.0-A7 version does not seem to have either of these issues which is odd.