Posts by Panda

Hi tried installing with the installer, issue with the aki server.exe anti virus vaulting it saying something about virus Win64:PWSX-gen [Trj] just making sure if its safe?

Forgot to mention, its created a new folder though in the game directory. i was thinking of moving my old folder into that new folder if that helps?

Putting this command as mentioned in the FAQ into cmd fixed the issue for me! Just make sure you run it as administrator and double check that you set the correct game path.

Ive done that and followed the instructions, as posted above i am now prompt with a windows exception error now running the start game from launcher.

just to make sure when i get -addstore command completed successfully means ive done it correctly right? sorry for the noobish question lol

ill run it now and give it a test run and update accordingly

Running the launcher.exe now runs into an error something to do with the not being able to find the pathing.

Same issue here.

I tried the websocket thing. didn't work. also there's another fix in the FAQ but the link doesn't work when you press it.

RE: [Read me] Frequents issues and their solutions">[Read me] Frequents issues and their solutions</a>

yea the second link sends me to the home page.

I have edited the FEI to reflect this, but make sure your wrap your AKI Game Path in the command with " "

im kinda of a noob on that part, i read that post but was still confused on the root pathing thing that was said. do i edit a text file or something?

Was fine until the last 5 raid attempts, everytime on extract after the countdown the screen just hangs on a black screen.

Thought it might be specific extracts but gone to multiple ones during the different raids on customs and to no avail. Ive also noticed that i lose internet connection to all programs which is odd since the first few raids after installing was totally fine and no loss of internet connection.

I also noticed in the logs section where the error logs are kept, theres a few new files that weren't there before not sure if it helps but the ones that appeared where backend_que, Nvidia, traces, pools, notifications, application. Prior to this problem the first thread i posted on about the when the 1.3.0 aki server wasnt working i didnt have these logs so thought id put it out there too.

I have done the change websocket thing i saw in another post still same problem.

Got abit frustrating trying to complete a quest, nothing major though just trying to find few items etc.

Much appreciated on the help so far thats been given, really enjoying the work thats been put into this.

totally unrelated to the launcher though, it works now but im kinda stuck at the splash screen of once the game loads. the game version matches. On the creation though of the launcher i have selected EOD edition as that what my live is, just wondering is that maybe whats causing me to not get the player profile not loading icon like it usually does on the live version?

Nvm fixed it :) lol

totally unrelated to the launcher though, it works now but im kinda stuck at the splash screen of once the game loads. the game version matches. On the creation though of the launcher i have selected EOD edition as that what my live is, just wondering is that maybe whats causing me to not get the player profile not loading icon like it usually does on the live version?

They are aware of the issue, you will need to be patient i am afraid.

no worries thanks :) just couldnt find a post prior to when i posted so thought it was just myself xD. Unfortunately i dont have a previous backup version of the live client to use with the previous AKI lol but im fine waiting, seen alot of good reviews on this and raring to give it a bash myself.

good things come to those who wait i guess :P

Followed the steps on the how to install guide, step by step. Was on the last version previously but due to me being a dumb dumb i updated the live eft which i had to wait for the new update on the 1.3.0.

Ive downloaded the updated version repeated the whole guide step by step, but trying to open the server.exe just doesnt do anything? Am i doing something wrong? really confused lol

Much appreciated on the help if i get responses cheers :) looking forward to giving this a bash.