Posts by jjbinks96

So i did all i could. Tried going in and editing the quest to make it Availableforstart, availableforfinish, and success, no luck with any of those. Just went and reset my account. That quest is tied to too many important ones to let it sit there unfinished

Did you change the status timers? I had to force the Farming part 3 quest in the JSON file and I changed these status to random time and everything was fine for me

This is quite possible because I had that exact same key on my alpha, the key wasn't working (I thought it was a bug but it seems is broken as you say!) so I threw it away and ever since I haven't had any problem. This a reaaally good trail to work on :)

After a succesful raid I was able to insure again. However I need to test this more times to see what's exactly causing the problem or what is a possible solution

Hello everyone and I hope I'm not breaking any rule but I found a way to fix the gunsmith quests that don't seem to work, like parts 5 or 6.

You have to find the ID of the quest you want to complete, like for example Gunsmith Pt. 7 in the official guide by the SPT team

https://docs.sp-tarkov.com/#resources/quests.md

The ID would be

Code
    5ae3267986f7742a413592fe

Now you have to find your .json profile which is found in SPT-Aki/user/profiles

Open it and using a quick search function (Cntrl + F in nothepad++, for example) look for the ID you copied.

It should look something like this:

{

"qid": "5ae3267986f7742a413592fe",

"startTime": 1621944725,

"status": "Started",

"completedConditions": []

}

And change the "status" line to: AvailableForFinish

If you are using Notepad++ if will auto-correct itself to "AvailableForStart" but that's not what we want.

Save the file and open your game. Now your quest should be marked like completed by Mechanic and you will be able to recieve the rewards and the next quest after that.

Again, I hope I haven't broken any rule and you find it useful.

Greetings and thanks for all the work you guys are doing