Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator
    Faupi-HideoutArchitect
    Kiki-AllTheBoss2.2.1
    Lua-PlayerBossScav
    MakesSense
    Mira-MP5KPDW
    Revingly-BiggerKeytool
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

I keep finding scavs with their weapons in what should be an unusable state - no pistol grips or whole stocks (imagine a "naked" Mosin and how fun would it be to shoot something like that). At first I thought it was the AdvancedBotLoadouts mod glitching out, but the same thing happens without it. Actually, even WITH the mod added, "CustomizeScavEquipmentChances" enabled and every "pistol grip" or "stock" spawn chance cranked up to 100, it still happens.

• In the "AllinOneMod" there is a option called "InRaidModdable" if this is set to true this could be causing your problem. Also the mod "CustomizeScavEquipmentChances" is being overwritten most likely this is because mods are loaded alphabetical order and the "AllinOneMod" file starts with a Z so it goes at the bottom of the load list. To fix this rename "CustomizeScavEquipmentChances" to "Z_CustomizeScavEquipmentChances" see if this works.

Edited once, last by SBN ().

• Also turning off "InRaidModdable" probably won't fix the stocks only the grip this is why I recommend renaming "CustomizeScavEquipmentChances" to load after "AllinOneMod"

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!