Critical error receiving profile data - Error converting value {null} to type 'System.Single'.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?dd359…SVKygo1uaJt8QAC39dtui4EHW
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c627a…cRZ4P35WsoUiSRUvaQbN1A271
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Downloaded from SPT-AKI
    List of used mods
    AllinOne mod
    Ereshkigal-CoreMod
    JustNU Core
    Kiki-ZarayaKiller
    Fin's Eerie Silence
    Hideout Architect
    Better OKP-7
    AdditionalGear - Black Module

Error as described in title, occurs when loading profile data (profile transferred from SPT-AKI 1.5.1) after launching the game.
    Error described a certain line within the profile (screenshot attached) and have gone through and found the described line, changing the {null} to a zero.
    Saved and relaunched the game and the error was still the same. Rechecked the same line in the profile file and the zero returned to a {null} again. I changed it to zero a couple times more, as well as some more {nulls} in a similar context to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Still no luck. Tried changing to 1s instead and again, no luck.

Edited once, last by Gammafox ().

• you must Wipe your profile (start fresh) when going from 1.5.1 to 2.0.0 or 2.0.1, the formats are not the same and wont work

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• you must Wipe your profile (start fresh) when going from 1.5.1 to 2.0.0 or 2.0.1, the formats are not the same and wont work

Darn, fair enough. Going to be a pain to go through the quests again, but at least I'll have more to do.

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!