The input file hash doesn't match expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?864a5…jWghp4RL9ALAGdu7iu9cXW4pC
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?badbf…oULaSV3SdYF6mgQuKiew6QSdf
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official site BSG
    List of used mods
    nothing
    Code
    I tried all the methods written here. Nothing helps. I reinstalled the ETF version. Anyway, such a erorr, please help.
    Immediately apologize for my bad english
    Code
  • current release for AKI 2.0.1 uses the client with patch number: 0.12.11.2.14290,

if you are trying to install AKI to one of the latest patches from BSG you NEED to downgrade

AKI Patcher - AKI's mods Workshop
    Downgrade EFT Client Files
    hub.sp-tarkov.com

check this link, find the version you are on and patch down to 14290

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I used the latest patcher and still same error

so you currently have EFT (live) updated to latest 0.12.11.5.14715 ?

as per the FAQ on installing it.

1.) Have the contents from Live EFT Folder copied and pasted into a new folder (where you are going to keep SP EFT).

2.) Extract the downgrader's files (with 7zip, winRAR would cause unnecessary complications) into the folder (where you are going to have SP EFT) and run downgrader.exe.

2.5.) Make sure downgrader.exe keeps running until it is complete. It should let you know.

3.) Once that process is complete, extract all of SPT files that had been downloaded into the folder (where SP EFT is located).

4.) Run Server.exe and Launcher.exe. Enjoy.

• Base of 0.12.11.5.14715 based on the bottom right corner of launcher. used the patcher Downgrade_Patcher_12.11.5.14687_to_12.11.2.14290 and then AKI-2.0.1 over the top to finish.

as for the steps yes to all. used 7zip. sptarkov is its own folder under my bsg folder.

• trying to use the new patcher and it said i'm missing escapefromtarkov.gc.log? i did a full fresh install of eft right from the site and still have that issue.

• so there is currently an issue with that version of the downgrader, peeps working on getting that sorted and uploaded

• Hi. I've the same problem but my client version is 0.12.11.5.14742 so I understand that there isnt a downgrader for that version or am I wrong?

Sry for the question but I'm new on this

• Correct there currently isn’t a down grader for this version, you’ll have to wait for that unfortunately,

• I have the same issue. It started when at the end of a raid I kill the application because was not responding.

Can I update my official copy of ETF or does it impact the AKI-SPT copy (separate folder)?

• You can update live fine and it won’t update spt, there is a new downgrader out for today’s patch, if you decide to start fresh

• From what I can tell, there isn't a patcher verison for 0.12.11.5.14674, which is the most recent version of EFT. I suppose the only solution right now is to wait for the devs (or whoever makes the EFT patcher) to release the updated patcher for the aforementioned version.

• Mmm I don’t think that’s the latest version

There is a patcher for 0.12.11.5.14829

Which is a higher version than you mentioned, are you sure you are on the latest eft live?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!