codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9aaed…6WGaZgSREUuzVLLmjSwaV5GZf
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

Sorry for any formatting issues, as I don't use forums much.

I started my local server like normal, and then the launcher. It had logged me out, so I went to put in my password and it kept saying wrong password. I looked in the profiles file and saw I was using the correct username and password. I changed the password to something else, then tried and got the same incorrect username/password error.

I created another profile, and logged in with the new one. It logged in just fine. I played one raid just to get some information on the account. I then logged out of it, and tried to log in. It game me the same incorrect password error. I'm not sure why it just doesn't let me log into either account.

Thanks for any help.

• same thing here, kinda suck i played for 3 hours and logged off and added some mods only to try to log back in but failed. same issue

• for the OP, do you get the same issue not using the mods, you are getting errors in the server window im just unsure right now if that stops you from logging in

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Go to your root SPTarkov installation, move into the directory user/profiles, find your profile there, and your password/username combination should be right there.

Otherwise, your launcher is pointing at the wrong SPTarkov directory, set it again in the launcher and make sure the server is on, if all still fails, tag me again, and I'll look into it

P.S, you're looking for this piece of code

JSON: <profile>.json
    {
        "info": {
        "id": "1f361fde57a045641478f018",
        "username": "Operator",
        "password": "1234",
        "wipe": false,
        "edition": "Standard"
    },

Catching bugs :notlikethis:

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!