Colt M16A4 5.56x45 assault rifle

• Miralyn added a new file:

• LM4 added a new version:

• Updated for Aki-B5.
    • Hopefully got rid of rotating hands bug for good.
    • Added presets.
    • Rewritten the code.
  • Miralyn added a new version:

Updated for Aki 2.0.0 and no new content nor rebalance because I don't keep track of all the changes. Seem to be working from the initial preview at the hideout, but if anything is broken, let me know.

• A2 handguard and stock now use the new models from COD:BOCW/Warzone (stock model is broken a bit, will check it later).
    • Added a ton of retro stuff (all available from Mechanic), in particular:
      • Retro preset (available from Mechanic L1 for 1 rechargeable battery, just like an ADAR before)
      • A1 and XM16E1 parts, including the custom upper with integrated carry handle.

Mostly just added stuff related to malfunctions because I totally didn't forget that I also need to update code-related stuff (thanks carl)

If it works - thank Ereshkigal for spending time to fix this problem. If it doesn't - blame me because I am stupid and don't know how to code properly.

Fixed issue, when you use "EnableAllAvailableOffers" option in AkiConfigurator, you get an error and can't start the server.

• Now requires my CoreMod
    • Fixed the wrong weapon category.
    • Added A1 carbine handguard (Mechanic LL1) and CAR-15 stock (PK LL1)
    • Added the new M4 "Retro" preset to Mechanic LL1 for 1 whiskey bottle (not really based on anything, just my interpretation of what Mechanic might consider a "retro" M16 carbine based on his other presets).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!