Launcher will start the game and go through every process of finding my account and even starting SPT but immediantly closes the window and never lets me in the game

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7109b…d9z25XxW4meGsHYk1o17hoVD9
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7f32f…nqsC95DVmhAL3T5XAbn3ES4Po
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile
    List of used mods
    1. SP-EFT-ProfileEditor
    2. SPT-Patcher

So I don't understand why seeing as ive used SPT before with no problems even with mods installed, but when i downloaded the new patcher yesterday and tried to then start up SPT it loaded like what seemed normal but as soon as the launcher would launch the game i would see tarkov load for a very short period of time in my taskbar but then it would close, ive been up all last night and most of this day trying out different methods ive seen in FAQ and multiple entries, and right now i deleted every single mod i had, deleted all data of SPT off my my computer, and when reinstalling and followin g step provided i only put the patcher mod and the profile editor mod in because im pretty sure those wernet the issue, ive tried almost everything i can think of but to no avail, Help lol? bugcatworking

• the one thing I notice is that you say your client is 0.12.11.6.15083, there currently isn't a patcher for that client, might be the cause, wait for a new patcher to come out for this version and try again

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!