Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?cedd7…dL9i2ju8JzreWGzYeEaDtj76T
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/6-spt-aki/#versions
    List of used mods
    None

Downloaded new version of spt aki and the new patcher, for some reason the patcher rar when unzipping was telling me that it couldn't find the file path untill i manually unzipped it to location.

Main issue:
    On every raid i start i have to keep alt-tabbing the game, so game to screen and screen to game, multiple times otherwise it will just stay stuck on loading game (first loading screen) indifinetely.

Not sure if bug or not
    Another thing i noticed is that PMCs became hyper aggressive and i had the impression i had always the "tagged and cursed" option on even tho i didn't check it (In Factory every pmc was coming towards me at the point i killed 7 of them and 4 scavs in the same spot of the map) but i thought it's because of the events on that game version (like the halloween tagged and cursed cultist event) so it could be a feature instead of a bug, no idea.

Edit:
    the part above is just the new AI.

• that one i have never seen before, id start again, use 7zip for the zips,

just to be sure run LIVE and get to the menu, makes sure all things have been generated

copy LIVE eft again to a clean folder,

unzip the patcher with 7zip into the new folder

make sure no errors happen,

unzip AKI into this folder.

let us know how it goes

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I think the issue comes from Tarkov itself, i started normal tarkov to see if it does the same thing and it stops at "Loading data files" (same as SPT-Aki)

i need to alt-tab to make it go past it.
    Might even be my computer since they went from Unity 2018 to 2019 and my computer is really old, it is an issue but i just need to alt tab a couple of times, guess i'll just have to get used to it.

Thank you for the help.

• oh that is bizarre, maybe you should report it to BSG about that happening (obviously not indicating SPT in any way) or that would be a swift ban

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Have you tried using different display mode fullscreen => borderless => windowed

Couple month ago I had kind of a similar problem while playing in full screen and my loading was insanely long.

Went from fullscreen to borderless and the problem just disapeared.

Might not do anything for you but worth a try ;)

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!