Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d8a92…emtUSkMXXVxG4NALmobdCA5bM
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    None

I've tried downgrading then saw the current one is for the newest version of tarov so I re-tried to download and play and I've had the same problem
    I've let it go on for more than 6 hours
    tried alt tabbing over and over

Ive went to other threads and nothing worked.

Edited once, last by CWX ().

• yep using 2.1.2 there is no need to downgrade,

make sure live is updated to the latest and you have run the game at least once to the main menu.

1. copy live to a new folder

2. copy aki 2.1.2 to that folder

3. run server and wait for it to load

4. run launcher and success

if you done all the above and still have issues, some report removing all things related to BSG, including the launcher and reinstalling from the beginning can help

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Recently wanted to see how EFT is faring after being away from it for 5 months or so, couldn't find the bsg launcher so re-downloaded it and ended up having to re-install windows after not getting authorization email - uninstalled comodo firewall which disabled everything to do with network adapters - tried all the windows fixes to reset network to no avail - re-installed windows.

Which let me install a fresh tarkov and happily the spt-aki files did not need me to downgrade the tarkov install.

But have infinite loading screen too, came here to check for fixes, did steps 1-4 and still infinite loading screen.

• You don't need to downgrade with the latest AKI patch bud, I have tested this myself and it works fine. Hope this helps!

I said i tried downgrading but saw the latest one was for the recent vershion of tarkov. so its not downgraded

• are you both installing SPT in a folder on the same drive as the live game?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!