Posts by valetudin

Both my live EFT and SPT are on same drive, different folders ie EFT (live) and EFT2 (SPT inside copy of live files).

I have not installed an anti virus or firewall since new windows install, its all windows defender now.

Have followed the FAQ steps, whitelisted both the module.dll as well as the whole folder spt is in, I deleted the shared.ini file, I checked the installed .net versions and it listed 3.5 4.8, 4.7.2, 5.0.100, 5.0.10, 5.0.12 s being installed (3.5 and 4.8 in the option features part of windows and all others are listed as installed in 'program and features'.

The live version (0.12.11.7.15680) matches the requirements for the spt version (2.1.2).

I had this problem on version 2.1.2 before running into the infinite loading screen bug, and it only loaded after uninstalling the 5.0.12 dotnet and instead installing 5.0.0 like someone in this thread suggested which let me load the launcher and make a new profile etc.

Have gone back and installed 5.0.10 and loaded the launcher fine, then re-installed 5.0.12 and again the launcher loaded fine.

Recently wanted to see how EFT is faring after being away from it for 5 months or so, couldn't find the bsg launcher so re-downloaded it and ended up having to re-install windows after not getting authorization email - uninstalled comodo firewall which disabled everything to do with network adapters - tried all the windows fixes to reset network to no avail - re-installed windows.

Which let me install a fresh tarkov and happily the spt-aki files did not need me to downgrade the tarkov install.

But have infinite loading screen too, came here to check for fixes, did steps 1-4 and still infinite loading screen.