Infinite loading screen

• your having the same errors in the client log regards Asset patching, are you installing SPT in a seperate folder on the same drive as your Live EFT? or a different drive? just curious.

if you have all three .nets installed,

no antivirus blocking files,

reinstalling all of it doesn't fix it

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Both my live EFT and SPT are on same drive, different folders ie EFT (live) and EFT2 (SPT inside copy of live files).

I have not installed an anti virus or firewall since new windows install, its all windows defender now.

Have followed the FAQ steps, whitelisted both the module.dll as well as the whole folder spt is in, I deleted the shared.ini file, I checked the installed .net versions and it listed 3.5 4.8, 4.7.2, 5.0.100, 5.0.10, 5.0.12 s being installed (3.5 and 4.8 in the option features part of windows and all others are listed as installed in 'program and features'.

The live version (0.12.11.7.15680) matches the requirements for the spt version (2.1.2).

Edited 3 times, last by valetudin ().

• you can try installing eft with the link provided in the eft discord see if thats any different.

Edited once, last by CWX ().

• Cool, will try that tonight thank you.

Not only did that work but it loaded the quickest I have seen EFT load.

actually? I wonder what was different in the files for that to happen. If you can confirm it definitely worked I’ll close the thread, I’ll leave it in this section tho for visibility

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!