Keybindings reset between playing online and singleplayer, where is keybinding file located?

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?92e7b…tU29bYkKcHWxE8B3iwbda8Uhr
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?92e7b…tU29bYkKcHWxE8B3iwbda8Uhr
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG
    List of used mods
    N/A

Between playing online and offline my keybinds are resetting in SPT-AKI, I can't figure out where the actual keybindings from SPT-AKI are saving, as it's not the C:\Users\*NAME*\Documents\Escape from Tarkov\shared.ini location

• It should be the shared.ini you referenced, can you do me a favour and set your settings in SPT and go to live and check your keybinds, I’m thinking because on SPT currently you don’t have a VOIP keybind etc that 12.12 brought in, so game goes wtf and redoes them

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• It should be the shared.ini you referenced, can you do me a favour and set your settings in SPT and go to live and check your keybinds, I’m thinking because on SPT currently you don’t have a VOIP keybind etc that 12.12 brought in, so game goes wtf and redoes them

This makes complete sence, thank you, also have the same issue, but yes setting keybinds in sp does stay when going to live except for voip that has to be re-enabled.

• So you are saying if you open SPT and change reload to “p” as an example, the shared.ini doesn’t change?

• hmm that isnt normal, mine does what i expected, you can see if there is anything in the temp files, other than that im unsure

• I believe settings for live are now stored in "C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Battlestate Games\Escape from Tarkov\Settings"

"shared.ini" and "local.ini" don't seem to be used anymore and instead there are now 5 files instead of 2.

1. Control.ini

2. Game.ini

3. Graphics.ini

4. PostFX.ini

5. Sound.ini

• does look like that might be the place now, its showing all my live settings in there

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!