I cant seem to be able to patch my escape from tarkov as i keep getting a error that stops it completely

• yeah, just spoke to the dev that makes the patches, he will be making a new one soon to remove the need for that file.

he's been trying new ways to reduce the size of the patch and this one was using the new system.

for now you can do this:

I apologize to all involved in this thread after all the lengthy messages and whatnot. The fix to this problem is simply deleting

Aki_Patches\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\Output_log.txt.delta

a new patch will be added soon.

i'll leave this up till a new patch is up for visibility and close the thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I wish it had worked for me.. I am getting stuck on another file now

EscapeFromTarkov_Data\StreamingAssets\Windows\assets\content\audio\voice\missing.bundle

Did anyone else get this problem too?

EscapeFromTarkov_Data\StreamingAssets\Windows\assets\content\audio\voice\missing.bundle

this would be a case of the original files was missing this to start, try integrity checking your live game from the launcher and try again, if that fails redo the whole download from BSG,

i have just tested the patcher myself and can confirm it works with removing that file under normal conditions

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I did it a different way to what you mentioned above, I deleted the "Output_log.txt.delta" from "AKI Patches" and the pre existing "EscapeFromTarkov_Data" folder, its really strange, I feel like there is a bit of transfer conflict when files are being transfered and are not being downloaded properly the way you think they would, so I want into the raw folder of "AKI Patches" deleted that "Output_log.txt.delta" and for some odd reason "EscapeFrom Tarkov_Data" folder was already there in the first place, went into that and deleted "Output_log.txt.delta" in there, and I dragged and dropped the "AKI Patches" folder, the one I mentioned above and some how it corrected itself and the "patch.exe" started working and not giving the error anymore :/, so strange but it worked :).

I had this issue as well the first time, reinstalling the files from BSG fixed this problem. The best of luck to you :)

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!