Holtzman Shield

• jbs4bmx added a new file:

• I'm not sure if I'm not doing this right or what. However, there are appears to be no difference with injuries/death when I where this armband.

It doesn't lose armor points or anything or seem to offer any protection. I dropped it in with the default settings.

None of the other mods I use have anything to do with armor so I'm not sure if it could be a conflict.

Alex-AIO (for the smg holster only, everything else is disabled)

FAIT

Sam's Helo Crashes

Take a Break

Hideout Archtect

KMC Server Values

• Yes, it's enabled. I'm actually just about to remove my FAIT mod folder. It's causing glitches with other things - I'm wondering now if it is with this one.

I'm gonna pull out FAIT and put yours back. I'll drop a comment here after I'm done.

• So, no that didn't fix it. If I'm wearing armor, the armor loses points from a hit. If there's no armor, then it's like shotgunning, naked and running for the plane lol. Except in Factory at horde levels.

there's nothing marked "enable" in the config file, but everything is set to true. Class 10 with 1500 points etc.

There aren't any errors being generated or anything. So I don't know? It's a mystery. I've pulled it back out and buffed my health to get the effect I wanted.

• Uhhh... The install guide in the readme says:

1. Extract the contents of the zip file into the root of your [SPT] folder.

2. Edit the Config if you want to.

3. Profit.

Except there's no profit and one MIGHT want to edit the config, since all zones are disabled by default and the armband does nothing :P

EDIT: Ok, just noticed you need the "Core" mod as well to make it work... But still, by default none the zones are protected by the armband.

Edited once, last by ENDR ().

• Error: Attempted to resolve unregistered dependency token: "ImporterUtil"

Error: Attempted to resolve unregistered dependency token: "ImporterUtil"

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolve (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:105:19)

at Holtzman.postDBLoad (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\jbs4bmx-HoltzmanShield\src\shield.js:20:44)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolve (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:105:19)

at Holtzman.postDBLoad (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\jbs4bmx-HoltzmanShield\src\shield.js:20:44)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47

got this error even if theres no other mod in the folder. dk what is causing the issue since me smol brain

Edited 2 times, last by axionedge ().

• Sorry if this has been answered before, i have been pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. So far:
    I have added the ArmBandCore.dll to the plugins folder of the BepInEx folder.
    I have added the HoltzmanShield mod to the user folder.
    I have set all body parts to true
    Set godmode to True
    Set durability to 9999

(Side note, i have no other mods)

Yet i am still getting shredded instantly trying to test if it is working. Not sure what i am doing wrong, but i would love some help.
    Here is my current config file:

{

"MainArmor": {

"_COMMENT": "What areas of the body do you want to protect? One or more of these options must be set to true.",

"Head": true,

"Thorax": true,

"Stomach": true,

"LeftArm": true,

"RightArm": true,

"LeftLeg": true,

"RightLeg": true

},

"HeadAreas": {

"_COMMENT": "Enable these only if you want particular areas to be protected, otherwise 'Head: true' is enough to protect your head.",

"_Notice": "This section is only valid if 'Head' is set to 'true'.",

"Top": false,

"Nape": false,

"LowerNape": false,

"Ears": false,

"Eyes": false,

"Jaws": false

},

"Resources": {

"_COMMENT": "Self-explanatory section.",

"_Suggestion": "Keep repair cost at or below 100 unless you want the cost to go far beyond what you can afford.",

"RepairCost": 50,

"Durability": 9999,

"traderPrice": 7900

},

"TypeOfArmor": {

"_COMMENT": "ONLY SET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING VALUES TO TRUE. THE REST SHOULD BE FALSE.",

"Heavy": true,

"Light": false,

"None": false

},

"MaterialOfArmor": {

"_COMMENT": "ONLY SET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING VALUES TO TRUE. THE REST SHOULD BE FALSE.",

"UHMWPE": false,

"Aramid": false,

"Combined": false,

"Titan": true,

"Aluminium": false,

"ArmoredSteel": false,

"Ceramic": false,

"Glass": false

},

"GodMode": {

"_COMMENT": "Enable this to disable penetration of armor. (i.e., enabled = 0 throughput)",

"Enabled": true

},

"Blacklist": {

"_COMMENT": "Set to false to remove chance of pmc bots spawning with this item in their inventory.",

"Value": false

}

}

• jbs4bmx added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!