Carl's Honey Badger / Port for latest AKI

• Kobrakon added a new file:

• Hi, I seem to have an issue where the guns and parts are not showing up for sale in the flea market. Like I see them listed, but when I click on their name in the list it doesn't show anything for sale.

Any clue what could cause this to happen?

• my theory is the latest aki busted a lot of the items that relied on the flea market breaking the ragfair,so they are gonna have to go back into the file and make it be able to sell at loyalty lvl 1 to fix the issue

• I am unable to get this mod to work with my install:

Whenever I tried the original file you uploaded I got a bunch of red text in the server window, so I removed it. Today I tried your hotfix and when I start the server I get a bunch of red text as shown here:

I have once again deleted the folder, but wanted to post this in the event it is something that might be fixed, if not for me, for others that have the same issue.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Filter')

at AddItems.copyToFilters (C:\SPT380\user\mods\Carl-QHB\src\mod.ts:304:63)

at AddItems.postDBLoad (C:\SPT380\user\mods\Carl-QHB\src\mod.ts:83:26)

at PostDBModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:78:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:31:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

at AddItems.copyToFilters (C:\SPT380\user\mods\Carl-QHB\src\mod.ts:304:63)

at AddItems.postDBLoad (C:\SPT380\user\mods\Carl-QHB\src\mod.ts:83:26)

at PostDBModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:78:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:31:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

Maybe some useful info:

I had tried this in a SPT380 that has a lot of mods and also personal *.json edits I do myself.

I just created another new fresh SPT380 install and without any mods or edits, your mod seems to work fine there as I got no red text errors in the server menu.

Hope this helps. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!