Kiki-RemoveTediousQuestConditions

• kikirio added a new file:

• Hey,

Using version 1.0.1 I am getting a trace error I can't track down the cause of. Below is the error I am getting. Is this a mod incompatibility or something else?

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of null

at keyClearer (F:\SPTarkov\user\mods\Kiki-RemoveTediousQuestConditions1.0.1\src\RemoveTediousQuestConditions.js:48:24)

at keyClearer (F:\SPTarkov\user\mods\Kiki-RemoveTediousQuestConditions1.0.1\src\RemoveTediousQuestConditions.js:55:21)

Edited once, last by CitizenFresh: Edited to report for anyone else running into this Trace error: For me it is from the Andrudis-QuestManiac mod. Changing the load order to load QuestManiac after RTQC seems to have fixed it. Haven't tested it too much. ().

• Sure enough, loading this mod before any of the quest mods and it works just fine so far.

In case anyone else needs to rename Andrudis-Questmaniac mod you will have to edit the quest_maniac_mod.js at line 9 to whatever name you change it to in order to avoid an error.

• kikirio added a new version:

I have given all my mods a sizeable refactor which should make the code a fair bit easier to follow. I have also added most of my todo list (any specific changes below), and want to release everything before things get hectic in my life again ^^.

RTQC, I have a bit of a backlog to get through on this one, will be top of my list for additional features when I find time.

Added Location option to config. If true, removes requirement for actions to be completed on a specific map. (to do, clear up locales to reflect this too)
    Added debug option to config, if true, will display the condition name, and every quest affected, in the console log.

• im trying to finish capturing outposts... pmc kills in scav fortresses since pmcs dont go there on customs and its tedious anyways.

i think im setting up mod parameters wrong. i set location to true but no pmc kills count towards the goal running on customs. didnt seem to work as false either. debug shows quest is affected. can someone point out my error kindly plz. thanks

Updated for .ts and AKI 3.2.4.
    Locales changer needs a complete rewrite, so is removed for now.

Fixed typo of InZone in config, which caused the inZone setting to not work.
    Big love to Artur90il for finding the error <3

Updated for AKI 3.4.0.

Refactor of code.

Added options VisitPlace and HealthEffect.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!