Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?0e022…uKuYD2pfF7vGW97GBvczBraYh
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ac08a…JDJCae5wG5DDT7GAAcqu4b8CY
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Game Launcher, I ain't no pirate.
    List of used mods
    Chomp-RaiderSpawnFix
    Fin-Chokinghazard
    Revingly-BiggerKeytool
    zFin-AITweaks
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

While playing as a Scav, PMC Bots are acting friendly towards me instead of Hostile. The behavior is strange, they will look at me and then slowly approach me, in some cases crouch and look to the ground. No shots fired, no voice lines. I don't like this behavior as it makes it way too easy to farm their gear.

I do have Fin's AI Tweaks, but I disabled behavior changes which the config editor says "can interfere with USEC and BEAR bots fighting each other and may occasionally make them friendly towards Scavs". There shouldn't be any other settings in that mod that could cause PMCs to become friendly.

I used Fin's AI Tweaks with my preferred config during 12.11 as well and PMCs were always hostile, so something about this update broke that I believe.

• [INFO] Fin's AI Tweaks: AI difficulty changes complete.

remove all mods and try again, if it still happens, then let us know, there are nothing in the logs to indicate anything wrong

maybe there is a bug in Fins AI even tho its off, it might still be somewhat on under the hood

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Okay yeah it seems to be FAIT, I removed it and now they properly attack me. Going to have to notify Fin about it. I am going to add the mod again and set "Disable all AI changes" to true, see if that causes them to be hostile or not.

But yes, this seems to be a bug with FAIT.

• perfect, please do let fin know with as much info as you can I'm sure they would appreciate that, closing thread as mod issue

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!