WeightChange
    RandomLootGen
    Neverloseequitments
    TWChanger
    AllInOneMod
    Armalite
    AKGUY
    CoreMod

All mods are updated to their latest and are all atleast 2.2.0 given none have given me issues after installing and worked properly. This problem sort of came out of no where. Gonna try taking some mods out and doing tests myself but any help would be amazing :) thank you

• another thing to add, just took off all mods and it's still throwing the same trace error.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Foldable' of undefined

at Function.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\helpers\InventoryHelper.js:127:47)

at Function.getContainerMap (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\helpers\ContainerHelper.js:140:45)

at Function.getStashSlotMap (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\PlayerController.js:88:32)

at Function.addItem (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\InventoryController.js:581:43)

at Function.buyItem (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\TradeController.js:30:36)

at Function.confirmTrading (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\TradeController.js:85:36)

at Function.confirmRagfairTrading (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\TradeController.js:124:38)

at Object.processRagfairTrade [as aki] (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\callbacks\TradeCallbacks.js:14:32)

at Function.handleEvents (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\routers\ItemEventRouter.js:26:30)

at Object.handleEvents [as aki] (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\callbacks\ItemEventCallbacks.js:9:53)

• Hey, I had the same error.
    my fix: I had an item in my stash of a mod I deleted. So I delted the item from my stash with the profile editor. Hope that helps you as well. cheers

• Ditch

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!