Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?66c16…UfCd7XwmizS8xkmaSVYScu3kr
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    -

I tried downgrading to the old version, the same problem. Installed all the net framework, completely reinstalled the game and spt, does not help.

PC

Ryzen 1600

GTX 1070

Edited once, last by Felix ().

• How long do you wait? Cause I know my game loads for a while on this screen and you can watch the server load up various files and after about 3-5 minutes it finally gets into the game.

EDIT: I timed it to see how long it took from starting the server/clicking start game (in the launcher) and into the main screen, total time waited was 3 minutes and 40 seconds. Not sure if helps or not but maybe wait a little longer and your game will load.

Edited once, last by Breezy2G ().

• Check your logs, you are getting the easy asset patch error, follow the FAQ like you are asked when starting a thread, find stuck on endless loading and a solution is there

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I've had this problem for multiple updates now. No amount of reinstalling fixes it. I've reformatted in the interim and it's the same. Actually just hopped back on here to see if any progress has been made on a solution and it looks like not so much lol.

• I downloaded the BSG tarks again from the launcher to two different computers, and the game does not start on any of them, the same screen weighs 5 minutes

• Terkoiz Glad to see someone on board to finally address the issue at hand.

I've done a bit of testing and for what it's worth, it seems to be a problem relating to window priority. As some who are familiar with this issue will know, the "spamming the nvidia overlay" trick will work to spoof the window but additionally I've found that simply minimizing and reopening the window will also do the trick. The splash screen is going to "load" eternally until the window is triggered back into priority at which point it seems to actually begin to load.

I'm not sure what that means as far as where the problem lies on the back end but hopefully someone here will know what to make of it.

• it depends on the issue, the asset patch error which is located in the logs will not be solved by spamming the Nvidia overlay,

this is a separate issue, in terms of fixing this, there have been many threads detailing this and fixes being done with uninstalling all BSG and SPT related and starting again. (reason for this is it's much easier for me and you all to reinstall the game instead of trying to find out specifically which files are causing the issue - either by overwriting game files? some other wizardry some people manage to get up too)

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I describe how I solved the problem. Complete reinstallation of Tarkov and SPT with the removal of registry files and settings. Also disabled overlay discord and nvidia. Thanks everyone

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!